PT Hyundai Mobil Indonesia - HYUNDAI set wheels in Indonesia through the sole agent brand, PT Citra Mobil Nasional (CMN). The first Hyundai car was first launched in 1995 Elantra is the first Korean cars sold in Indonesia outcome Hyundai assembly plant in West Bekasi. Since the beginning of Hyundai Indonesia have assembling plant with a production capacity of 10,000 units per year for the life of one shift.
A year later in 1996 Hyundai Accent Indonesia assemble and launch it in mid-year before Gaikindo Expo. Hyundai Indonesia to spread its wings then founded a company called PT Hyundai Mobil Indonesia, while the assembly is entrusted to PT Hyundai Indonesia Motor replaces the name of PT Citra Mobil Nasional.
In 2001 was the beginning of the rise of Indonesia to launch Hyundai City Car vehicle, named Atoz. Now Hyundai comes with a large selection of models and variants such as Grace, Grandeu. Company engaged in the automotive and growing rapidly in Indonesia open career opportunities for professionals who are energetic and dynamic for the position:
- Male, age maximum 27 years
- S1 Accounting (fresh graduates), or D3 Accounting experience in the field min. 2 years
- Preferred experience in project financial statement audits in Public Accounting Firm (min. 3 months)
- Deft and meticulous
- Work location: Arterial Pondok Indah - South Jakarta
- Male / Female
- Minimal D3 all majors
- Having experience as an Automotive Sales Training Supervisor at least 2 years
- Able to make Training Need Analysis, designing training modules and conduct training evaluations
- Capable of analytical thinking
- Communicative and able to work in a team
- Willing to travel agencies in both the city and outside the city
- Male / Female look attractive, aged 21-35 years old
- Education Min. D3 all majors
- Experience in sales is preferred
- Having good communication skills
- Preferably with own vehicle (motorcycle) and SIM C
HRD PT. Hyundai Mobil Indonesia
Jl. Sultan Iskandar Muda No. 81 Arteri Pondok Indah - Jakarta 12240
or email to : firstname.lastname@example.org (max 200kb). Include the applied position in the email subject. For detailed information, please refer official source on following link below.