PT Tembaga Mulia Semanan Tbk, Incorporated in 1977 and located in the suburban area of Jakarta, our motto is TMS means Quality and our goal is Customer Satisfaction. We have been trying to produce quality copper rod and wire, and to deliver them punctually to all over Indonesia as well as overseas markets through ISO 9001 2000 version activity. Currently, we’re looking for professional, ambitious,and highly motivated individual to join our successful company as:
- Production control.
- Production and Maintenance Scheduling (corrective-preventive-predictive).
- Production Monitoring & Analysis (trouble/production)
- Daily, Weekly and Monthly report.
- Ensure On Time production match with Delivery and Stock Balance Inventory
- Improvement and Development
- Male / Female
- Bachelor Degree Major in Electrical, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering from reputable University.
- Good analysis and detail oriented.
- Understand PPIC System and production management.
- Minimum 1 year in the same position and from manufacturing background/experience.
- Responsible for all aspects of accounting, budgeting, forecasting and administration functions including supervision of accounting staff.
- Prepare and review annual budget monthly.
- Prepare monthly Accounting statements and necessary corporate reporting.
- Manage the accounting function in processing data and financial information to produce financial statements that the company needs in an accurate and timely manner.
- Coordinate and control the planning, reporting and payment of corporate tax liability to be efficient, accurate, timely, and in accordance with government regulations.
- Plan, coordinate and control the cash flow (cash flow), especially the management of accounts receivable and payable.
- Plan and coordinate corporate budgeting, and control the use of the budget to ensure the use of the funds effectively and efficiently to support the company's operations.
- Plan and coordinate the development of accounting systems and procedures, and controlling its implementation to ensure all processes and transactions running in an orderly and organized, and reduce risk.
- Coordinate and conduct analysis in order to provide input for the leadership of the company's business decisions.
- Male/Female, maximum age 45 years old.
- Minimum Bachelors Degree in Accounting.
- Minimum 8 years experience as manager and in managing the Accounting in manufacturing.
- An understanding of accounting standards in Indonesia.
- An understanding computerized accounting system.
- Excellent in English.
- Understand Taxes and Accounting Principles.
- Ability to work with high accuracy, detail oriented and strong analytical skill.
- Honest, responsible, loyal and high integrity.
- Planning and Follow Up Maintenance Schedule
- Improvement on Maintenance Activity
- Controlling ISO Document Implementation
- Trouble shooting Machines
- Minimum Bachelor degree majoring Electrical (AC/ Alternating Current/Arus Kuat)from reputable university.
- Understand Program PLC and Control Drive
- Understand Panel Installation and its component
- Familiar with Electronic Test Tools
- Understand Wiring Diagram
- Fluent in English
- To be placed on Jakarta Barat (Daan Mogot)
- Assist administration in Training Department.
- Assist administration of Recruitment.
- HR Administration and documentation process.
- Filling and manage HR documents.
- Support Other HR Section.
- D3 from reputable University.
- Minimum GPA 3 out of 4.
- Min 1 year experience as HR Admin.
- Good communication Skill.
- Fluent in English, both Oral and Written.
- Good in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio).
- Able to keep confidential information.
- Willing to be placed on Daan Mogot, Jakarta Barat.
- Improvement on Maintenance Field.
- Manage mechanical system in designing & control installation, continually improve equipment on mechanical through the provision of appropriate Building Project Management.
- Implement principles, practices, techniques, installation, all types of mechanical system equipment and components on the factory machines.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree majoring Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 1 year working experiences Mechanical Engineering.
- Having good knowledge of the tools, equipment, and materials common to the mechanical trade, applicable mechanical codes, standards, and regulations.
- Willing to be placed on Semanan, Daan Mogot, Jakarta Barat.
- Fluent in English both oral & written.