PT Prudential Life Assurance (Prudential Indonesia) is a subsidiary of Prudential plc, a leading financial services group based in London, United Kingdom. As at 31 December 2008, Prudential Indonesia has 7 sales offices throughout Indonesia, serving more than 720.000 customers. Join us as a full time staff and support in the long-term growth of our business in Indonesia.
We listen and understand that you want to have a brilliant career in a place where your passion and dedication are highly appreciated. PT Prudential Life Assurance, a leading join venture life insurance company in indonesia, part of Prudential plc in London, UK, is looking for qualified and highly motivated professionals as :
Agency Training Specialist
- Responsible to provide training & education programs to agency forces (agents level) with the ultimate goals of improving productivity and quality.
- To implement the execution of Prudential Training & Education Programs as per company standard for all Agency Force, especially in the beginner to advance agent level as well as prospective agency leaders.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in any field.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably specializing in Training & Development or equivalent. Job role in Training & Development or equivalent.
- Develop and support a defined group of sales force within region
- Implement Company strategic and operational plan for assigned group of Agencies
- Provide direction and support to assign Agency force
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Science & Technology, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Mass Communications, Others or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Receive and follow up inquires from customers.
- Bachelor degree in any major. Fresh Graduate are welcome to apply.
- Good communication skill.
- Handling inquiries from walk in customers and potential customers with courtesy, accurate and correct based on SOP, Company regulations and procedure.
- Bachelor degree in any major
- Having experience in Call Center or Customer Service preferably in life insurance, banking or other financial institution
- Has good interpersonal and communication skill
- Computer literate