PT Osram Indonesia - OSRAM is a globally oriented, leading lighting expert with headquarter in Germany, offering cutting-edge lighting solutions since more than 100 years. We are driven by the ambition to perform at the highest level at all times. Total quality and cost leadership are part of our corporate culture. In Indonesia, OSRAM Indonesia has now been operating for more than 14 years and we are looking forward to further expand our activity in the market. We are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following position:
Accountant (based in Tangerang)
- Responsible for monthly closing and reporting.
- Review full set of and analyzing details account reconciliation and variance analysis to ensure the integrity of monthly, quarterly and yearly.
- Focus on the trade pay able area.
- Involve within the monthly management reporting.
- Male ( max.32 years old).
- Degree, major in Accounting.
- 3 years minimum experience in Accounting, General Ledger, Account Payable.
- Excellent in computer skills (MS Excel), experience with SAP is beneficial.
- Good command in English (oral and written) is beneficial.
- Having Tax Brevet A & B Certificates.
- Having driving license (A)
- Having high degree of integrity within the professionalism.
- Review daily production result.
- Monitor production output, shrinkage and efficiency.
- Maintain and monitor sales rebate.
- Keep track of customers related application and credit limit approval.
- Weekly monitoring of sales profitability.
- Monthly sales and production reporting.
- Assist in month end closing and forecasting tasks.
- Assist in budgeting and planning.
- Degree in Economic / Accounting / Management.
- Having a minimum of 3 years experience in relevant function is preferable.
- Excellent in computer skills such Microsoft Office (familiar with function in Excel is required.
- Good command in English (oral and written).
- Having knowledge in SAP experience would be advantage.
- Result and process oriented. Good leadership, communication and analytical skills .
- Responsible to define, develop and implement sales marketing activities with customer service and top accounts to support the growth plan and increase the focus products share, marketing budgeting, implementation of campaign in focus country for focus product. Achieving business target by tracking and speed up implementation channel & trade marketing strategy in the Region.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing or other subject.
- Having a minimum of 5 years Marketing (Prior knowledge in distribution expansion or trade marketing is preferable).
- Computer literate especially in MS Office, SAP/BW, All Marketing IT Tools.
- Willing to travel intensively.
- Able to communicate in English (oral and written).
- Result and process oriented. Good leadership, communication, negotiation, sales analytical skills, and understanding for Supply Chain.