PT Kraft Foods Indonesia - Kraft Foods is the world’s second largest global food company headquartered in Northfield Illinois. For more than 100 years, Kraft has been dedicated to help people around the world eat and live better. In more than 150 countries, consumers reach for their favorite Kraft brands which mostly are leaders in the markets such as Oreo, Biskuat, TUC, Cadbury, and Kraft Cheese
Let's make today delicious, join Kraft Foods Winning Team as :
Trade Marketing Executive (Jakarta, Central Java)
- This position provides analyses to support category plan, assist in the sales planning process, and evaluate effectiveness of promotional plan and promotional strategies. He/ she will be responsible to assist in the development of appropriate RTM strategies and tracking appropriate KPI's distributor. He/ she has to provide analytical support for term category sales, trade promotion and market share forecast. He/ she also coordinates effective POS material with Marketing to enhance merchandising.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Min 3 years solid experience as Promotion/ Merchandising Supervisor or experience in creating/ coordinating Trade Promotion material.
- Superior skill in analytical and conceptual thinking
- Good communication, negotiation, and influencing skill.
- Good leadership skill.
- The main role of this position is assisting Key Account Manager to contribute sales achievement, focusing on range, display, pricing, and promotions utilizing the agreed operating resources. He/She has to manage distributor sales force to achieve volume goals, manage the proper stock level from day to day in D3 (Distribution, Display, Depth of Stock), represent Kraft Foods in dealing with stores, maintaining good relationship with Key Account customer, and aggressively defend against competitor activity.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related sales field modern market or having related experience in distribution company.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Sales - Retail/General or equivalent.
- Strong understanding of modern trade.
- Good relationships with Key Accounts at store level.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skill
- Good leadership skill