PT Intraco Penta Tbk is founded in 1970 in Jakarta, We supply and service our many customers in timber, mining, Oil & gas, construction, pulp and paper, petrochemical, cement and agriculture industries through our broad product support & marketing network. We never consider ourselves as heavy equipment dealer. Our business is oriented to provide solution is not a one time fix.Just because our customers are happy with the present - day solution do not mean that they stay satisfied. Growth brings them with the new problems that call for new solutions. And that, exactly, is the purpose of our being. In order to give best service to various customers of different business of line, PT Intraco Penta Tbk . has divided its marketing into five division/ group.To us, there are no limits to providing services to our customers. Because we do care. And because there are No Limits to Caring, our deed is our bond. You can rely on us.
PT Intraco Penta Tbk, has been serving the business community for almost four decades as a solution provider in the heavy equipment market is inviting talented people with right skill and experiences to contribute in our team for the following positions:
- Male, age max 30 years old
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the field of Accounting, Finance, or Human Resources required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
- Willing to be stationed in all PT Intraco Penta Tbk Branch
- 9 Full-Time position(s) available.
- Female and Male, with max age 27 years old
- Bachelor or Diploma degree majoring in Accounting from reputable university or institute (GPA 2,75)
- 1 year experience finance and accounting field (fresh are welcome)
- Proficiency in English and computer literate
- Very attentive to details
- Good communicator, good initiative, self motivated and reliable
- As a Trainee to become a good IPPS CSR, Become company brand ambassador, meet with customers, bridging the customers needs to the company, energize the company by coordinating all aspect function such as Sales, Marketing, Service, Parts, Finance.
- Great knowledge about heavy equipment industry and related to it.
- Prioritized (first chosen) if there is any needs in a strategic positions.
- Great and surely CAREER PATH.
- Motivate with recognitions bonus every six months and awards every years.
- Male / Female
- Age max 28 years
- Bachelor degree (Fresh Graduate or experienced) or Diploma (with experience 3 years in aftermarket or heavy equipment) From Business management or Marketing Management (for female) and Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Agriculture, Mining Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Manufacture (for male or female)
- Have TOEFL or TOEIC valid certificate
- Driving license SIM A is a must for Male and Driving license SIM A or C for Female
- Willing to be placed at all IPPS area (Kalimantan – Sulawesi)
- Willing to undergo official duty (Ikatan dinas)