PT Corelab Indonesia - Core Laboratories is a multi-national service company in the oil and gas sector, our Jakarta office is located at South Jakarta, and employs approximately 140 people. Core Laboratories head office is in Houston, total company work force is around 4500 and the company is listed on the New York Stock Exchange
Reservoir characterization is not getting any easier. Even with years of experience drilling and producing in the GOM, new evaluation challenges are evolving as we drill in deeper water and to deeper horizons on the Shelf. A better understanding of reservoir rock and fluid properties will greatly reduce the risk inherent in drilling, completion and production decisions. The understanding of the un-lithified and thinly bedded sediments as well as deeper cemented formations can be enhanced through a better knowledge of the measured petrophysical properties of hydrocarbon bearing “rocks”. Enhanced measurement, description and interpretative methods applied to sidewall, rotary and conventional core evaluations will lead to a better understanding of log response and log derived data, flow-rate, storage capacity, formation damage potential, production optimization methods and ultimately a more reliable determination of hydrocarbon in place . Through new and enhanced evaluation techniques, Core Laboratories can provide data that will aid in set pipe, drill ahead, P&A, completion, and production decisions. Rocks and fluids provide information that can be utilized by Geologists, Petrophysicists, Geophysicists, as well as Drilling, Completion, Reservoir and Production Engineers. All these disciplines will be better prepared to provide more quantified and informed recommendations to management, partners and investors. We are a multi-national petroleum services company in the oil and gas sector, our Jakarta office is located at South Jakarta. The successful candidate would join a well established company experiencing strong growth and would receive an attractive compensation package. We are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following position:
- Ensure the tax compliance for all legal entity within SSC Department responsibilities.
- Prepare Monthly & Annual tax payment and reporting.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, annually tax reporting schedule to HQ Tax Department.
- Handle all tax exposure and tax requirement both for company and employee.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy/Taxation.
- Required skill(s): Computer literate, Indonesian Tax Knowledge (Brevet A & B)
- Preferred skill(s): Accounting.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field.
- Preferably Coordinator/Supervisors specializing in Accounting/Audit/Taxation or equivalent
- Handling the warehouse tool and consumable stock to ensure that shelf counts are up to date and accurate.
- To liaise with Operations Coordinator regarding warehouse stock movements as dictated by field operations.
- Handling rental tools proper inspection and repair. Accurate records of each tool repairs and inspections and maintain a proper filing system for traceability.
- Shall be responsible for complying with all procedures, on a daily basis, when performing operations involving the use of material and equipment working together with Logistics/Workshop Admin to facilitate unproblematic operations.
- Shall be responsible for any material and equipment assigned to him.
- To maintain a safe clean work environment at all times.
- To ensure that safe working practices are followed by all workshop personnel at all times. To responsible to compile with all HSE policies, procedures, generally accepted practices and regulations.
- Motivate current workshop personnel and school them in Best Practices and Procedures with regards to Redress, Inspection and Quality.
- Report Findings to the Base Manager regards worker performance and Operational Competency of other personnel.
- Any other Duties deemed Reasonable by Base Manager with regards the daily running and maintenance of a Busy Workshop.
- Candidate must possess a Technical Degree or minimum D3
- At least have 5 years of working experience in an Oilfield Environment with a similar job.
- Must be fluent in English (spoken and written), computer literate, leadership, organization skill, able to work under minimum supervision and highly motivated.
- Willing to work in Balikpapan base.