PT Boehringer Ingelheim Indonesia - The Boehringer Ingelheim group is one of the world’s 20 leading pharmaceutical companies. Headquartered in Ingelheim, Germany, it operates globally with 145 affiliates in 50 countries and 44,000 employees. Since it was founded in 1885, the independent, family-owned company has been committed to researching, developing, manufacturing and marketing novel products of high therapeutic value for human and veterinary medicine.
PT Boehringer Ingelheim Indonesia has more than 500 employees throughout Indonesia and has 4 business focuses; Prescription Medicines, Consumer Health Care, Animal Health and Industrial Customer Business
If you have the commitment to teamwork and innovation that we are seeking, then this organization is for you. In return we offer a competitive remuneration package and a genuine interest in your development and progression. We are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following position:
Administration Support (Denpasar)
- Minimum D III from any major, age maximum 30 years.
- Minimum 1 year experience in the same field.
- Good in details, and able to work under pressure.
- Experiences to handle project management.
- Excellent computer and internet skills, especially Microsoft Office.
- To be located in Denpasar
- Age max. 28 years old, Graduates from Chemical Analysis – Diploma is preferred. Accomplished from Bachelor Degree is encouraged to apply.
- Having min. 5 year working experience in QC or analytical R&D laboratory pharmaceutical industry.
- Hand on experience with common analytical instrumentation, such as : HPLC, GC, AAS, Spectrophotomer.
- Good knowledge and experienced in HPLC analytical trouble shooting.
- Demonstrates good interpersonal skill, excellent communication skill in both Bahasa and English.
- Must be computer literate and capable to work with Microsoft Office.
- Willing to be located in Bogor and participate in shift schedule based process.
- Contract based.
- Manufacturing Internship
- Warehouse Compliance Officer
- Validation Staff
- Regulatory Staff
- Age max. 27 years old, Bachelor Degree from Pharmacist with GPA Min. 3.00 (Fresh Graduate are encouraged to apply).
- Basic understanding of GMP and process related to the position.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skill.
- Attempt to take challenging task and demonstrate high eagerness to learn. Instill passion to self development.
- Proficiency in English both oral & written.
- Computer literacy (min. Ms. Office).
- Willing to be placed in Bogor and to work in shift schedule.
- Completed at least Medical Degree with min. GPA 2.75
- Have one year experience in the same field
- Age within 25-35 years .
- Exhibit strong computer (MS Excel, Word, and Power Point).
- Excellent Interpersonal skill (communication and presentation skill).
PT. Boehringer Ingelheim Indonesia
Sampoerna Strategic Square, North Tower Level 6,
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 45 – 46, Jakarta 12930
or Please send us your application with comprehensive resume and recent photograph to our email:
email@example.com. For detailed information, please refer official source on following link below.