PT Avrist Assurance (Avrist) is a multinational joint venture life insurance company FIRST in Indonesia, which has a property for more than 37 years in providing a program of life insurance, accident and health, credit life insurance and pensions, both for individuals and groups, including life insurance products based on sharia / takaful, through a variety of distribution channels.
Avrist is the only independent life insurance companies in Indonesia, supported the international financial institutions. Avrist foreign partner is DEG (Deutsche Investitions-und Entwicklungsgesellschaft), a company affiliated with KfW Bankengruppe, one of the largest financial institutions in Europe, and Meiji Yasuda Life (Meiji Yasuda Life Insurance Company), one of the market leaders in the life insurance industry in Japan with more than 130 years.
Supported by more than 4,000 agents and 500 employees in 48 offices marketing, Avrist serving more than one million customers. Building on the vision of "One policy Avrist in every household in Indonesia", Avrist committed to advancing the glorious life that are meaningful to employees, business partners and customers.
We are a leading insurance company which providing life insurance, accident and health, credit life and pensions to both individuals and group clients, and we serve a large base of over one million customers in Indonesia. Be a part of our team as:
Tax Assistant Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- Review all monthly tax returns for submission
- Prepare Reporting Corporate Income Tax Return and Fiscal Reconciliation
- Reconcile between accounts record and tax report
- File and prepare document process for Tax Audit, Tax Objection, Tax Appeal
- Provide advice relating to all taxation matters, including tax planning
- Preparing the calculation of deferred tax asset and deferred tax liabilities and analyze the future realizable deferred tax asset
- Responsible for all reconciliation between fiscal and accounting records
- Review and submit all statutory tax obligations and tax computations within the required time limits
- Experienced in handling tax audit for all taxes
- Keep update of the tax regulations
- Bachelor degree in Accounting / Taxation with minimum 5-6 years of experience.
- Preferably from tax consultant firm and insurance industry company.
- Good Analytical skill, integrity, fast learning and team work
- Having broad knowledge of Indonesia Taxation Law
- Computer literate, expert in MS excel
- Hard working and able to work under pressure
- Fluency in English both oral & written