PT Asuransi Aviva Indonesia - Aviva Group is the world’s sixth largest insurance company providing customers with insurance, savings, and investments products. We are the UK’s largest insurer and one of Europe’s leading providers of life and general insurance and are actively growing our long term saving businesses in Asia Pacific and the USA. We combine strong life and general insurance businesses under one powerful brand, focused on providing customers with prosperity and peace of mind. This model gives us reliable revenues from diverse sources. Our main activities are long term savings, fund management and general insurance.
Aviva in Indonesia we have a history streching back to 1990, with our founding in Jakarta. The Aviva Group became the majority shareholder in July 2010. We are proudly recognized as a leading provider of employees benefit, including financial institution pension fund in Indonesia. Strengthened by Aviva’s global expertise, product and excellent reputation, we will continue serve the Indonesian market, and deliver long term benefits to our corporate and individual clients. we are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following position:
Receptionist & Telephone Operator
- Responsibility for incoming client/letter and operator telepon
- Minimum D3 any discipline
- GPA Min 2,75
- 1 years working experience in same position.
- Good looking
- Have a good communication skill
- Ability to work in team
- Friendly, patient, hard worker
- Male/ Female
- Min Bachelor degree, prefer mathematics/statistic (Fresh graduate are welcome)
- GPA min 2,85
- Preferable having min 1 year experience in processing data
- Good skill in statistic
- Fast learning, smart, high analytical thinking and detail oriented
- Good interpersonal skills and high integrity
- Processing of pension administration jobs which includes new participation and alterations of existing participants into the system
- Preparing and issuing documents for clients such as invoices, correspondence, membership cards and other supporting documents
- Verify registration forms and supporting documents, and follow up incomplete and pending ones
- Sending a notification letter to participant 5 months before he/she reaches normal retirement age
- Servicing clients
- Keeping files of all documents and correspondences
- Controlling and filing receipts for documents and correspondences
- Maintaining sufficient stock of forms and materials required
- Graduated in Mathematics, Actuary, Business Administration, Accounting, or Computer from any reputable university
- At least 1 year experience in pension administration or other related field
- Skill & Knowledge :
- Knowledge of pension fund, labor law, investment and tax
- Analytical skill
- Computer skill
- Customer service
- Managing people
- Ensuring that all underwriting cases are promptly processed following the Underwriting Manuals and standard operating procedures.
- Provide prompt and efficient service to colleagues, policyholders and business partners so creating positive working relationships with them.
- Degree Medical background
- Fresh graduate – 1 year experience in underwriting
- Analytical skill
- Responsible in assisting the Head to develop and secure corporate business opportunities and effectively manage the channel to achieve maximum productivity
- Responsible for promoting and fostering strong relationships with corporate customers.
- Min. D3 Degree holder in any major (preferably in Marketing, Business, Finance)
- Having 2 – 3 years sales experience in financial services industry, particular corporate insurance.
- Highly motivated individuals who are committed to succeed in a client facing and relationship management role.
- Sound knowledge of Insurance industry practices is an added advantage.
- Strong communication and selling skills.
- Fluency in English (verbal and written) is an advantage.
- Good business sense.