PT Aero Systems Indonesia, formerly known as PT Lufthansa Systems Indonesia, was established in 2005. At the beginning, PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) owned 51% shares in this company, while the remaining 49% was owned by Lufthansa System AG (LSY). On January 29, 2009 there was a transfer of share ownership from LSY to PT Aero Wisata.
The activities of ASYST include information technology consultation, engineering operation systems and maintenance services to carriers and other industries.
The main business of Asyst is providing hosting solution with 3 core services: Software as a Services (SaaS) such as Passenger Service System (PSS) and ERP business model. Strengthened by Platform as a Service (PaaS) consist of Operating System, Reverse Proxy, Web Server, Application Server, Database. And Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) such as Server, Storage, Network Equipment, Data Center and Disaster Recovery Center to support and optimize your business network. All services are maintained in data center wih standard international Tier III with 99,98% availability. As a basic of the services, ASYST built infrastructure with mainframe and storage area network with big capacity as core environment. In the other hand, to support customer business continuity, ASYST also provides Data Recovery Center (DRC) service as part of infrastructure. To answer the challenges of the future, we are inviting high caliber professionals who are eager to demonstrate their expertise and passion for excellence to the world.
- Handling any legal matters especially in the scope of documentation and administration.
- Provide the legal needs of other divisions such as information's, documents, notes, etc.
- Min. final year student in Legal.
- Fresh graduates/entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent in performing administrative task
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Develops, maintains, and analyzes budgets, prepares periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Prepares, examines and analyzes accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Records and maintains inventory.
- Transaction analysis and assigns entries to proper accounts.
- Surveys operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develops, and maintains solutions to business and financial problems.
- Analyzes monthly department budgeting and accounting reports to maintain expenditure controls.
- Verifies all payment requisition based on authentic data.
- Compiles department budget preparation.
- Communicate and deal with External Auditors and Group Auditors (SPI)
- Prepare and analyze all tax accounting and compliance activities, short term research activities relating to tax accounting matters.
- Min. Bachelor Degree (S-1), preferably a post graduate in Accounting from reputable University;
- Min. 2 (two) years of experience in accounting and taxation field;
- Familiar with SAP , especially FI module (knowledge of CO module is a plus);
- Knowledge of economic and accounting principles (PSAK) and practices, the financial markets, banking and the analysis and reporting of financial data;
- Knowledge of Zahir Accounting Software;
- Fluent in English, both oral and written.
- Involved on Functional Test for We based application
- Involved on Performance Test on Web based application
- Involved on system test activities (presentation, etc)
- Bachelor degree in informatics/ computer science or IT related field
- One year professional experience in software testing field
- In depth knowledge in Object Oriented Programming
- In depth knowledge of programming language
- Knowledge of software testing tools
- Strong logic and analytical skills