ConocoPhillips is the world’s largest independent upstream energy company, based on proved reserves and production of liquids and natural gas. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, the company had operations in almost 30 countries and approximately 16,700 employees as of May 1, 2012, with 2011 average production of 1.62 million BOE per day and proved reserves of 8.4 billion BOE as of Dec. 31, 2011. In Indonesia, ConocoPhillips has been operating for more than 40 years and continues to grow and play a role as one of Indonesia's leading partner in meeting increasing energy demands by exploring new reserves as well as maximizing the value of existing core areas. We're searching for highly motivated, top-performing individuals who are seeking for the opportunity to develop, learn and grow with a dynamic and global company for the following position:
- Basic education (s)
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Engineering, Commercial
- Experience (s)
- 5-10 years in Oil and Gas Industry
- The preferred candidate will exhibit well-developed interpersonal skills, excellent oral and written English language skills and will have or develop a solid understanding of oil and LPG operations and commercial process. He/she will have in-depth knowledge of exploration and production operations, as well as strong analytical and problem solving skills. Self motivation, timeliness, accuracy, and attention to detail are essential to success in this position.
- Desirable (s
- Experience in oil and gas operations and commercial and have good networking with government (SKKMIGAS and MIGAS)
Job Description :
- Provide reviews of the draft procurement contracts and advise inputs on the procurement strategy, ensure clear on minimum specification threshold, technical evaluation system, legal permit, limitation of liability (user to define)
- Provide the path forward of procurement process such as tender, rebid, DS/DA
- Provide review for procurement contract especially on their payment terms, change orders, legal terms, and type of hire rates
- Elevate the quality of contracts & procurement effectiveness delivered
- Provide proper negotiation process with vendor and give optimum benefit to company
- Giving explanation when misunderstanding happen within user or vendor/contractor throughout the procurement process
- Utilize the available tools to monitor procurement process
- Education Background: Bachelor Degree in Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Accounting, Finance, Business, or Legal
- Experience: Minimum 3-4 years experience within procurement function
- Ability to work collaboratively with other departments as well as external parties is required.
- Attention to detail, Excellent oral and written communications skills are required.
- Computer skills are required; familiarity with desk-top publishing software is a plus.