Bank UOB Indonesia is a well established bank since 1956 which have 35 Branch offices and 169 Service outlets in 18 provinces throughout Indonesia. Our vision is to be the most reliable and trusted bank in Indonesia. To support this, we are seeking passionate, dynamic, self-motivated individuals who are driven towards performance excellence. We offer you challenges and opportunities to meet your career aspirations as :
Training Manager (TM - CHL)
- Conducting Training Need Analysis (TNA) for the Division of Channels
- Coordinate with the Learning and Development (L & D) - Headquarters for to design appropriate training materials TNA
- Conduct periodic evaluation of training materials.
- Coordinate with the Learning and Development (L & D) - Head Office in filing a training budget and monitor its use
- Provide reports to the Learning and Development (L & D) - Head of the training effectiveness measurement in channel
- Managing the implementation of training and support in the Channel Training Officer in the region in the implementation of training in the Region and branches.
- Conducting Return on Investment (ROI) in the Channel
- Location placement: Jakarta
- Responsible for the implementation of training both at the national and regional
- Conduct periodic evaluation of training materials
- Coordinate with the implementation of the training instructors
- Coordinate with Head Learning Development Officer in cooperation with vendor training providers to meet the needs of training in the channel, including training in the filed budget and monitor its use
- Create reports measurement of training effectiveness
- Location of Jakarta