PT ACE INA Insurance - ACE Insurance in Indonesia is a member of the ACE Group of Companies®, a global leader in insurance and reinsurance serving a diverse group of clients. Headed by ACE Limited (NYSE:ACE), a component of the S&P 500 stock index, the ACE Group conducts its business on a worldwide basis with operating subsidiaries in more than 50 countries and a strong presence in Asia Pacific. ACE's core operating insurance companies are rated A+ for financial strength by Standard & Poor's and A.M. Best. This rating is indicative of ACE’s strong capital base and financial stability; key attributes in the business of risk.
Operating in Indonesia since 1969, ACE leverages global expertise and local acumen to create tailored insurance solutions for its business partners and customers ranging from large multinational corporations to small enterprises, from community groups to families and individuals. With the newly acquired Life Insurance license, ACE Indonesia now offers a comprehensive range of risk management products that includes Property, Public-Product-Personal Liability, Premises Pollution Liability, Director & Officer Liability, Professional Indemnity, Marine Cargo, Power, Oil, Petrochemical, Fire, Business Interruption, Personal Accident, Hospital Income, Critical Illness, Travel, Health and Life insurances. PT ACE INA Insurance are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following position:
- Listen to the recording and make sales TMR properly
- Telemarketing can point to sell it right
- Provide information / brief with TMR
- Make monthly reports
- Male / Female
- Graduates min. SMA
- Could use excel
- Telemarketing experience / preferably have had experience QA
- Can work together as a team
- Willing to work hard, disciplined, honest, polite
- Male/ Female
- Age max 35 years old
- Experience min 2 years in the same field.
- Education : Min Bachelor Degree from reputable university
- Fluent in English and computer literate
- Able to work under pressure
- Highly motivated and willing to learn, organized & efficient.
- Minimum Diploma holder. Degree holders preferred
- At least 3 years marketing experience preferably 1 to 2 years in the Travel Industry/ Travel Insurance Industry
- Good analytical skill, Result oriented, Creative and able to multi tasks effectively
- Possess excellent business acumen and resourceful
- Have good interpersonal skills, capable of working independently and be part if the team player
- Insurance and financial product knowledge preferred
- Appreciate and understand Compliance and Controls
- Good computer skills and familiarity in Microsoft Offices are required.