PT Perusahaan Perdagangan Indonesia (Persero) - Indonesia Trading Company or ITC, known in Indonesia as PT Perusahaan Perdagangan Indonesia (Persero) or PPI, is the only Indonesian state-owned trading house. Its business is in export, import and distribution. ITC was formed through the merger of three former so-called "Niaga" companies, state-owned trading companies PT Tjipta Niaga, PT Dharma Niaga and PT Pantja Niaga, on 31 March 2003. These three ex-"Niaga" belonged to the so-called "Big Five" of the colonial period of the Netherlands Indies, which were nationalised in the 1950s.
ITC's main activities is in general trading, including export, import and distribution of :
- Construction materials (cement, asphalt, steel products, other metal products),
- Agricultural product (staples, spices, forest and fishery products),
- Chemicals (fertilisers, pesticides, hazardous chemicals and pharmaceuticals),
- Machinery and equipment (medical equipment, agricultural equipment, heavy equipment, vehicles).
- Product of various brands, in particular Unilever),
- Food and beberage (in particular alcoholic drinks, as official importer appointed by the Indonesian government).
Staff Accounting (Code : SACC)
- Male / Female, with max age 28 years old
- S1 majoring in Accounting
- Min 1 year of working experience
- Fresh Graduate welcome to apply
- Have an understanding of accounting / taxation cycle
- Have an understanding of accurate programs (preferably)
- Computer literate MS. Office Fluency in English (min. passive)
- Communicative, able to work in a team, and target oriented
- Placement in Balikpapan