PT Len Industri (Persero) - LEN (National Institute of Electronics) and then transformed into a State-Owned Enterprises (BUMN) in 1991. Since then, LEN is no longer an extension of the National Institute of Electronics (LEN), but it has become a professional business entity by the name of Len Industries. Len is currently under the coordination of the Ministry of State Enterprises. During this time, Len has developed the business and products in the field of electronics for industry and infrastructure, and have demonstrated experience in the areas of:
- Broadcasting, for over 30 years, with hundreds of TV and radio transmitters that have been installed in various regions in Indonesia.
- Telecommunications infrastructure network that has spanned both major cities and remote areas.
- Electronics for defense, whether by land, sea, and air.
- Railway Signalling Systems at various railway lines in Java and Sumatra.
- Power Electronics Systems for electric trains.
- Solar power plants.
Staff Legal (Code : HK)
- S1 majoring in Economic Law / Civil Law / Business Law / Criminal Law / International Law and other relevant laws majors;
- Min GPA : 3.00 for PTN and 3.25 for PTS;
- Min 2 years of working experience in related field at the company or lawfirm
- TOEFL score min 450;
- Not having a husband / wife who worked at PT Len Industri (Persero)
- Willing to reimburse the company if resign after being passed to the final stage of selection.