Indonesia Stock Exchange (Indonesian: Bursa Efek Indonesia) is a stock exchange based in Jakarta, Indonesia. It was previously known as Jakarta Stock Exchange (JSX) before its name changed in 2007 after merging with Surabaya Stock Exchange (SSX). As of 28 June 2010, the Indonesia Stock Exchange had 341 listed companies with a combined market capitalization of $269.9 billion. On May 23, 2011 the Indonesia Stock Exchange increasing the number of issuers at the exchange to 425. In November 2011, Indonesian Stock Exchange market capitalization was $400 billion or 50.48 percent of Gross Domestic Product (GDP), while U.S. ratio was 100 percent and Singapore with 170.82 percent.
Currently, the index's all-time high level is at 4,465.48 points on January 18th, 2013, which is also its highest closing price on the same day.
Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) is one of Self Regulatory Organization that facilitating Stock Exchange in Indonesia. Our vision is to be a competitive Stock Exchange with world class credibility. We are looking for a high qualified individual to fill the position of:
Issuers Listing Analyst
- Evaluate companies’ go-public requirements, monitor, evaluate, and analyze issuers’ compliance of the issuers’ corporate action and adequacy of disclosure information of the issuer with the capital market regulation and IDX listing rules. Provide application for the issuer to disseminate information electronically.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- min. 1 year experience as an auditor in Public Accountant Firm/ treasury/ analyst in securities companies, investment banking, asset management, appraisal company
- Having knowledge about corporate finance will be an advantage.
- Handling secretarial and administration duties ( e.g filling system management, meeting and travel arrangement)
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Secretary, Office Administration
- Required skills: Administration, Filling System, Ms. Office.
- Required languages English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 1 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Handling promotion events about capital market & investment product, maintain good relationship with stakeholders.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing/ Mass Communications/Public Relation
- Professional outlook
- Proven experienced in organizing events will be an advantage
- Responsible for handling payment and settlement of all transactions with the Bank, doing administration tasks, cash opname, maintain petty cash.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Accounting
- Required skill(s): accounting, finance, having passion in administration, multitasking
- Min 1 year experience as a teller/cashier
- Responsible for the implementation of IDX Financial accounting transactions by maintaning journal input into the accounting and reconciliation application system in order to provide accurate & punctual financial transaction information.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's in Accounting
- Required skill(s): Accounting, taxation
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position, having experience as an auditor in Public Accountant Firm
- Having skill in writing and reporting