PT Petronesia Benimel, It is an honor for us to be the part of the dynamic and ever-developing oil and gas industry in global business. PT Petronesia Benimel which running the business in construction, electrical, mechanical, mining, corrosion engineering services and training center was found and named after Benny Siagian and incorporated in Jakarta on 3rd October 2005. We, who listed as vendor at several large oil and gas companies in Indonesia, are privately held corporation headquartered, with offices in Jakarta, Pekanbaru and Duri. Throughout several projects, we have been praised by owners for out attention to detail and to provide knowledge driven and cost saving solution for the most construction and inspection projects.
Petronesia Training Centre of Welding School has been specializing in corporate welding classes and consulting for many oil and gas company. By the versatility, Petronesia Training Centre is on the leading edge when it comes to customized training and consulting, either at our state of the art of facilities or on site.
PT Petronesia Benimel, a fast growing company. We are focus on corrosion consultant, construction and pipeline inspection. Now, we are currently looking for talented & highly motivated individual to join us as:
- Gains knowledge and experience required for promotion to management positions under direction of experienced personnel by performing the following duties.
- Receives training and performs duties in several departments such as Finance, Client Services, Sales, Operations, and IT.
- Learns line and staff functions, operations, management viewpoints and company policies and practices that affect each phase of business.
- Sets performance goals and objectives with upper management.
- Monitors performance progress with management and key trainers.
- Observes experienced workers to acquire knowledge of methods, procedures, and standards required for performance of departmental duties.
- Receives training in functions and operations of related departments to facilitate subsequent transferability between departments and to provide greater promotional opportunities.
- While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the requirements of the position, management reserves the right to add or remove duties when circumstances dictate.
- The candidate should have min. D3
- Fluent in English
- Strong written, verbal, analytical and presentation skills.
- Ability to interact effectively with a wide range of staff throughout the company.
- Position requires proficiency in Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
- Extensive travel may be required depending upon the position.
- Education Minimum D3.
- Fresh Graduate with field experience is welcome to apply.
- Having experience in International Business Correspondence (Russian and English)
- Willing to be placed in Duri, Riau during the project.
- Project duration for one year.