PT Wika Realty was founded based on Act 17 of January 20th 2000, in presence of Imas Fatimah,SH., a notary in Jakarta. Wika Realty is previously a business unit of PT Wijaya Karya (Persero) Tbk.
Wika Realty changed form into a public company based on Modifications of Articles of Association Act no. 11 of December 7th 2004, but in accordance to the policy of the main shareholder (Wika) on public offerings, the initial public offering of Wika Realty shares was postponed.
In 2001, Wika Realty diversified its business. Previously focusing as a developer, the company conducts its business in three areas: realty development, property management and construction services.
To support property businesses particularly building management, PT Wijaya Karya handed over various WIKA’s fixed assets, such as Office Towers and Industrial Estates, to be managed by Wika Realty. The property unit is currently also manages non-WIKA assets and is beginning to manage Apartments.
The construction services unit was founded to fulfill an opportunity in this business. The resources needed are available, and the construction is focused on realty-related projects such as Malls, Trade Centers, Office Buildings, and Housing Flats. The Realty unit is developing landed housings, and also has started vertical housings or high-rise buildings. Wika Realty is comprised of the following three business units: 1. Realty and Developer Business Unit. 2. Property Management. 3. Construction Services.
PT Wika Realty is seeking to identify highly motivated and qualified candidates for future opportunities:
HR Staff (SDM)
- Male / Female, age max. 35 years
- Education min. S1 Psychology with GPA Min. 2.75
- Mastering HR aspects of recruitment and human resources development in particular
- Experienced in HR consultants are preferred.
- Education minimal D3.
- Male / Female with max age of 35 years old.
- Mastering the market research and business marketing mix especially property
- Experienced in the field of marketing the property at least 2 years.
- Min. S1 in Landscape Architecture with GPA min. 2.75.
- Male/Female age max 35 years old.
- Preferred experience as a Landscape Architect.
- Willing to be placed throughout the company's operations.