PT Samsung Electronics Indonesia, Samsung MSCI is operating under the umbrella of PT Samsung Electronic Indonesia with a new line of Business. MSC, which stands for Media solution center, focuses on building content and service ecosystem for Samsung Smart Devices. Its service is divided into four categories; Content and Service Store, Partnership Management, Mobile platform, and service platform.
PT Samsung Electronics Indonesia is part of Samsung Electronics, a leading global electronics company in the world. We are a multinational company engaged in the sales and marketing of electronic products, including consumer electronics, IT, and mobile phone. Currently we are developing the business and looking for people qualified for the position:
Senior Java Developer
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Java programming (J2ME)
- Experience in either Blackberry or Android Programming is major Advantage
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Managing secretarial works
- Monitor, control and handle filing
- Schedule and appointment arrangements
- Maintaining relationship with Client, vendor
- At least Diploma/ Bachelor's Degree in relevant major
- Fluent in English
- At least 3 year(s) of relevant working experience, preferably in multinational companies
- Outgoing and pleasant personality
- Independent, able to work under pressure and long hours
- Testing of new upcoming /pre-launched model
- Supporting in different types of inter-operability test for phones
- Responsible for the performance of testing and evaluation, primarily within the field test environment to qualify new software versions of Samsung GSM and UMTS mobile phone
- To ensure the quality, the engineer shall use standard test procedures, Samsung internal quality assurance requirements, and carrier and customer specific features and applications test procedures.
- Draft some new test procedures
- Conduct testing for newly developed hand phone applications before they are launched in the Samsung Application store
- Submit test reports on the results of the application testing
- Support the field test of newly developed phones
- Bachelor Degree in Electronic/Electrical/Telecommunication/Computer Engineering.
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply.
- Have a knowledge in Mobile phone related, (Software, Operating System, functions, applications, etc).
- Have a knowledge in Indonesia Network provider Infrastructure.
- Have interest in mobile phone and exploring electronic gadget.
- Proactive, attentive and keen to learn.
- Good interpersonal relationship and ability to work in an environment with different culture.
- Good communication skills.
- Able to communicate in English.
- Hardworking and willing to work late.
- Detail in the work.
- Achieve sales targets for consumer electronics products
- Getting dealers / new customer in Pontianak and surrounding area
- Maintain relationships and make regular visits to the dealer
- Ensuring availability of stocks at dealers and retailers
- Keeping product visibility at the outlet.
- Education minimum D3 all majors
- Minimum 2 years work experience as Sales Representative / Sales Executive, particularly in sales of consumer electronics products.
- Area coverage and a good introduction Pontianak area.
- Adept at using computers and Microsoft Office.
- Communication skills and negotiation.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Residing in Pontianak