PT Prudential Life Assurance is a subsidiary of Prudential plc, a leading international financial services group from the United Kingdom that has more than £309 billion (Rp. 4,198 trillion) of assets under management (as at 30 June 2010). Combining Prudential's global experience in life insurance for more than 160 years with knowledge of local customs and businesses, Prudential Indonesia is committed to develop its business in Indonesia.
Since launching our first unit-linked (life insurance combined with investments) product in 1999, Prudential Indonesia has been a market leader of this particular product in Indonesia. Prudential Indonesia also offers a variety of products and services that are designed to fit and accommodate the needs of its customers.
As at 30 June 2010, Prudential Indonesia has 7 sales offices (in Jakarta, Medan, Surabaya, Bandung, Batam, Denpasar and Semarang) and 208 agency offices (throughout many parts of Indonesia including, Jakarta, Surabaya, Medan, Bandung, Yogyakarta, Batam and Bali). Prudential Indonesia has a network of more than 61,000 agents, serving more than 1,000,000 customers. PT Prudential Life Assurance are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following position:
Complaint Handling - Officer
- Monitor complaint and provide recommendations on litigation.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Law or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Law/Legal Services or equivalent.
- Life Insurance experience is advantageous.
- Handling inquiries from walk in customers and potential customers with courtesy, accurate and correct based on SOP, Company regulations and procedure.
- Bachelor degree in any major
- Having experience in Call Center or Customer Service preferably in life insurance, banking or other financial institution
- Has good interpersonal and communication skill
- Computer literate
- Provide assistance to Prudential customers for registration process in hospital admission as well as to receive and provide solutions to inquiries from customers.
- Bachelor degree in any major with min. 1 year experience in customer service
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply,
- Has good interpersonal and communication skill,
- Will be located in Prudential hospital partners in Jabodetabek,
- Willing to work on Saturday within 2 shifts (7AM – 3PM& 1PM – 9PM).
To view more jobs at Prudential, please refer official source from Jobstreet on following link below. Advertised:08-02-13.