PT Philips Indonesia - touch lives every day At Philips, we believe that technology should be advanced but simple at the same time. It should make sense and be designed around the way we live and work. Whether we’re creating a comfortable environment through sophisticated lighting and entertainment solution, giving a mother a first glimpse of her unborn child or the baby monitor that keeps children safe at night, we touch people’s lives all over the world through Philips products. So, this is a chance for you to be part of that experience and join the WINNING team. PT Philips Indonesia currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following position:
- Consolidate monthly report in the region such as BPP KPI, market update, competitor’s activity, etc.
- Analyzed monthly business performance and provide the necessary feedback to RSM and other related concerned.
- Initiate and or propose improvement action /specific project as the outcome of the current business performance and or the future business opportunity.
- Verify and validate the performance achievement of selling out, selling in and stock level
- Monitor DMS module implementation at Best Partner
- Coach and train Best Partner staff in utilizing DMS module in daily operation.
- Ensure Best Partner compliance to Philips core work processes by conducting regular assessment to BP (using Philips DAT check list) and follow up the outcome of the assessment with BP and other respected parties, such as Supply Chain, FA, marketing, etc.
- Managing AR overdue as per target
- Follow up the delivery realization of open orders from Best Partner.
- Active participate and support other company program such as CSR (Company Social Responsibility), BIC (Business Improvement Competition), etc. related to his/her area.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Has a strong leadership skills and capable to supervise large number of people.
- Good personality and interpersonal skill
- Has a good communication and presentation skill
- Has a strong analytical skills.
- Has strong commitment to deliver result and report within agreed time limit.
- Willing to travel and spent most of the time in the market field.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Medan.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Sales - Retail/General or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Analyze Customer specifications / RFQsto prepare time , cost, materials, and labor estimates.
- Estimate material requirements and costs, and present design to client.
- Prepare Commercial and Technical Proposal
- Organize and coordinate the Tendering activities: Division Of Works(with project ,sales, procurement), RFQ analysis, preparation of clarification and deviation list, Documentation.
- Improve tools and methods used in the Tendering activity
- Organize and coordinate the Tendering activities in order to respond to customer RFQ in a timely manner
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements, to promote the sale of company products, and to provide sales support.
- Discussion with internal partners and end customer for any clarification and deviation regarding to Technical and Commercial of the proposal.
- Ensure completion of documentation provided to customer
- Ensure that both Technical and Commercial proposals are done in a timely manner and according to customer specifications and requirements
- Engineering degree or equivalent with specialty in Electronics, Automation or Electrical engineering with 2 to4 years of experience in Project.
- Fluent in English.
- Able to work in a high pressure
- Able to work in a team, collaborate with another person in different division
- Good Communication skills: written and verbal
- Familiar in commercial, contractual and technical aspects in the project.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Sales - Engineering/Technical/IT or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Filing document
- Chasing document
- Document Submission to Impex & F/U
- Maintain KPI
- Coordinate with FA for invoice settlement
- GR-IR monitoring
- PO, shipment & invoice monitoring
- Control balance stock inter plant
- Reporting analysis
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economics or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field, fresh graduates are welcome for this position
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Computer literate
- Fluent in English
- 2 Full-Time and Contract position available.