PT Pertamina Patra Niaga Originally registered as PT Elnusa Harapan in 1997, PT Patra Niaga was launched in 2004 to focus on the downstream Oil and Gas (O&G) business. In 2012, PT PERTAMINA (Persero) began to align all logos of its subsidiaries through Pertamina Directorate of Marketing and Commerce. The Directorate started to rebrand each of the subsidiary's logos including the PT Patra Niaga logo and changed the company's name to PT Pertamina Patra Niaga.
Today PT Pertamina Patra Niaga offers fuel trading, fuel handling, fleet management and depotn management. New efficient strategies and a rational organizational approach has strengthened the company's position, even with today's increased competition. PT Pertamina Patra Niaga constantly strives to increase its competitiveness in both national and global Oil & Gas markets.
PT Pertamina Patra Niaga is being Growth rapidly through 4th Corporate Values below:
- Opportunity Seeking
- Risk Awarness
- Service Excellence
Finance Business Support Region
Balikpapan (East Kalimantan), Batam (Riau Islands), Makassar (South Sulawesi), Surabaya (East Java)
- Minimal S1 in Accounting with min GPA of 3.00
- Computer literate, min mastering in MS Office and other applications
- Fast learner
- Able to work independently or as a team
- Willing to be placed around the working area of PT Pertamina Patra Niaga
- Preferred reside in the local area
- Preferably mastering in SAP
- Preferably having Tax Brevet A and B certificate