PT Permata Energy Resources is a coal exploration and production group based in Indonesia (Sumatra and Kalimantan). The group has grown substantially and has been the largest privately owned coal mining company in Sumatera area. Currently, we are looking for young, energetic and dynamic professional candidates to join our team as position below:
Tax Manager (TM-1-JS)
- Checking and validating the tax invoices to ensure that it complies with the procedure & policy, legal, and local tax regulation
- Prepare the calculation of monthly/quarterly/annually corporate income tax and deferred income tax.
- Maintenance the compliance through continuously update to the new tax rules and regulation.
- Prepare all taxes reconciliation on timely basis and update on all new tax reporting requirement.
- Accustomed in preparing and calculating tax report both internal and external.
- Accustomed and having knowledge of every type of taxes in accordance with government regulation
- Supervision of staff
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Accounting from reputable university and certified in Tax Brevet A/B
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position, minimum 2 years experience in Managerial Level
- Familiar with Group Company, experience in mergers, acquisitions and IPO
- Having experiences as an external auditor on registered public accountant
- Highly analytical and possess a comprehensive knowledge in accounting & taxation management.
- High integrity and professional in all aspects of accounting practices
- Accurate in numbers, honest, persistent, hard worker, and able to work independently as well as in team.
- Assertive, self-motivated, problem solver, and able to work under minimum supervision.
- Familiar to handle consolidated financial statements
- Have good interpersonal & communication skills and answer the tax officer from government.
- Having a good command in English.
- Control of mining activities
- Control of mine mapping
- Master and understand the SOP of all activity at the mine
- Coordinate operational activities at the PIT
- Creating safe working conditions and activities
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Mining/Mineral) or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Engineering - Others or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Promoting the implementation of Social & Environmental assesment, pollution prevention and abatement, community health, safety and security, biodiversity conservation and sustainable natural resource management.
- Responsible for the management and development of the HSE program, in particular, maintain compliance with legislative and corporate requirements.
- Supervise the implementation of HSE program
- Provide regular management reviews of the Integrated HSE Management System in line with the concept of continuous improvement, and provide suitable measurements for the site’s HSE program
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in Engineering, Science, Chemistry, Environmental Management/Technology, Occupational Safety/Health or Environmental Health.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as HSE Engineer
- Posses a high level of personal integrity, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Excellent command of English, analytical and strong interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in computer applications.
- Coordinate, control and monitor the implementation of safety procedures and regulations in daily project activities in order to achieve compliance with company health, safety and environment policy and guidelines
- Responsible in supervising and administer the implementation process of Health, Safety & Environment activities in surrounding operation of work area to create alertness and optimally maintain skills of HSE
- Conduct environment manage and monitoring to fulfill environment quality standard that has been required
- Creating a mindset environment and culture of Zero Harm through health and safety communications and leadership Develop and maintain an audit function to measure, report and recommend with regards to OH&S and continuous improvement
- Male, Age max 35 Years Old
- Min. 1 year experience in HSE at mining industry
- Min. Bachelor degree in any major, preferably from Occupational Health and Safety or extensive related field experience, or an equivalent combination of training and experience
- Able to analyze safety & mine equipment availability, prepare ANDAL Report
- Possess HSE Certificate
- Possess K3 Certificate
- Certified in OSHA
- Ready to face high pressure jobs, strong analytical skills, with a focus on Continuous Improvement
- Will be place at remote area
- Arrange Shipment Schedule
- Arrange the barges
- Make sure the hauling is running smooth
- Make sure the coal port in good condition (Stockpile management, loading, maintenance)
- Make all report in timely manner
- Sourcing an efficient 3rd party, such as barging company
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Others or equivalent.
- At least 7 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably CEO /GM / Director / Senior Managers specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Having knowledge in shipment, hauling, maintenance hauling road, port, and heavy equipment supported to port
- Full-Time position(s) available.