Panin Bank was listed on the Jakarta Stock Exchange in 1982, the first Indonesian bank to Go Public. Since its inception the management strives to deliver value to all stakeholders by striking a balance between prudence and progressive growth.
A strong capital base and prudent risk management has allowed us to navigate economic volatility and periods of uncertainty. Panin Bank was one of the very few Indonesian banks not recapitalized by the Government after the Monetary Crisis of 1998.
To maintain our competitive position, we adopt a progressive approach to business. Staying close to a growing customer base and chosen market niches helps us understand their ever-changing needs so that timely solutions can be provided to serve them better. Panin Bank’s motto “Always for you” emphasizes reliability and consistency. Panin Bank’s strong capital structure and growth strategy continued to be reinforced as the Bank focuses toward expanding its commercial and consumer markets.
PT Bank Panin Tbk, to support our strong growth, we invite highly motivated graduates to join us as:
New AOP-Commercial (New AOP-COMM)
- Manage and promote business relationship with existing / new customers
- Promote lending products, especially commercial credit
- Track, maintain and analyze customers data
- Analyze financial statements and prepare report on customer’s credit worthiness
- Drive sales by developing pricing strategies, improving market penetration and outstanding loan within assignment accounts
- Male / Female, max. 25 years old
- Student in final semester, fresh graduate, or those with max. 3 years working experience
- Possess at least Bachelor’s degree from any major with minimum GPA 2.75 (scale 4.00)
- Good communication and presentation skills as well as negotiation and analytical capabilities
- Have a strong willingness to work in marketing area and under pressure
- Fluent in English / Mandarin and computer literate
- Dynamic, energetic, highly motivated
- Ready to be placed in any major branches in region Jawa Tengah
- Review branch business process including front liners and back office to be more efficient and effective.
- Create or develop new business process for business improvement.
- Involved in system development projects for business improvement.
- Ensure the improvement work process being implemented in Branch.
- Work closely with other business unit to ensure business process & system improvement covers Risk Management and Internal Control aspects.
- Male or Female, max. 27 years old.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in IT or Industrial Technology from reputable university with GPA min. 2.75
- Maximum 2 years experience in Banking/Business Process Improvement/ Standard Operation Procedure Development or System Development.
- Fluent in English and Computer Literate.
- Knowledge and skill in Microsoft Visio is an advantage.
- Team player with skills to meet business objectives.
- Good communicator with strong interpersonal skills.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
to detailed information please click here Lowongan Kerja Panin Bank