International Services Pacific Cross is a company that focuses in the development of health insurance business in Indonesia.
Previously known as Indrapura Pacific Cross, the company was established since March 2010 and has been supporting our partners in the areas of product development, sales support, customer service, and also policy and claims administration for medical and travel insurance program, both for individual and group scheme.
International Services Pacific Cross is a subsidiary of Pacific Cross Insurance – a Hong Kong based multi-line insurance underwriter with deep historical roots in the region and a tradition of providing health insurances and health care services to the people of Asia and the world.
Established since June 1990, the company has maintained widely known reputation for quality service amongst its clients, while maintaining to offer attractive rates continuously. With sister companies in Thailand, Philippine, Vietnam, and other operating entities in Hong Kong, Pacific Cross Insurance has been part of a wider group of insurance companies that specializing in operation across Asia.
Head of Business Development (code:HS)
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, any field.
- Fluent in English both written and oral (mandatory)
- At least 8 year(s) of working experience in the insurance industry, prefer Joint Venture Company
- Preferably GM / Director / Head specializing in Sales - Insurance industry (agency, brokerage, direct sales) or equivalent.
- Willing provide report to CEO/ President Director.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Microsoft excel, Insurance Accounting (prefer).
- Required language(s): English
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Full-Time position available after pass the probation.
- Monitoring the contract both company and hospital provider agreement
- Socialization to the hospital that will be partner with the company
- Running the fraud investigation into the findings in the hospitals related claims from company costomer
- Coordinate to the third party at the request from customers who would like to propose inpatient in the hospital
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Nursing, or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excell (formulas)
- Required language(s): English minimum passive
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the insurance industri or hospital provider related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff specializing in Clerical/ Administrative Support, negotiators or equivalent.
- Full-Time position available, after pass the probation.
Please type: Code of Position – your name (on the email subject)
i.e.: PROV – Rick Logan
Company Address: Chaze Plaza 19th floor Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 21 Jakarta Selatan 12920
to detailed information please click here Lowongan Kerja International Services Pacific Cross