PT Huawei Tech Investment - Huawei Technologies is one of the leading players in the global telecom market based in China.Currently, we have over 95,000 employees, of whom more than 46% are devoted to R&D. In addition, 45 of the world’s top 50 operators have chosen Huawei as their cooperator. In 2010, our contract sales reached US$ 26 billion, of which more than 70 % was from international markets, and represented a year-over-year growth rate of over 40%. Together with customers and partners, we endeavor to enrich people's lives through better communications. We are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following position:
Telecommunication Internal & Quality Audit Manager
- Lead, coach, develop, and hire when necessary the Internal & Quality Audit team for all projects in Indonesia
- Perform audit based on audit plan, mainly focused on compliance audit to quality standards (SOP) and KPI/SLA, business process/flows review and simplification, gap analysis and customer satisfaction.
- Analyze and prepare audit report result, propose improvement, and develop improvement plans, follow up with appropriate people and team
- Review and improve all SOP impacting quality and create new ones when appropriate
- Review, improve, and implement the industry best quality methodologies and practices based on Huawei standard
- Work with HQ to improve quality audit methodology and standards
- Train, facilitate, and coach all employees and managers regarding quality improvement
- Extend internal & quality audit beyond field maintenance to include all operations and eventually other part of the business
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical and Telecommunication Engineering from reputable university
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in quality management and auditing in telecommunication industry
- Have knowledge of quality management standards such as ISO, TQM, EMS, etc
- Fluent in English is a must, fluent in Mandarin will be an added advantage.
- Have good communication and presentation skill
- Have good initiative and investigation skill
- Reviewing and drafting agreement
- Negotiate terms and conditions of agreement with customer
- Provide legal advice and legal opinion to BOD or other department
- Maintain relationship with lawyers, notary and government agencies.
- Provide monthly report to management
- Negotiate with customers or third party in terms of dispute resulting from breach contract, torts, or any other cause.
- Will be placed in PT Huawei Services
- University graduated from law faculty
- Member of Indonesian Advocate is preferable
- Fluently in English
- Has excellent computer skill especially in MS Office.
- Assist Account Manager to collect account receivable from operator
- Follow up the invoice problem and find solution
- Monitor account receivable balance
- Meeting with internal department and with customer
- Making forecast data of collection and analyze the problem if cannot collected
- Follow up with related PIC and customer about collection issue
- Bachelor degree in Accounting/Finance/Management
- Have minimum 2 years experience in related area
- Capable to analyze data and to forecast collection
- Fluent in English is a must, fluent in Mandarin will be an added advantage
- Have good communication skill
- Have good skill in Ms. Office
- Fast learner and able to work independently
- Able to work in under pressure and in fast-changing environment