PT Bank Manidiri (Persero) Tbk - As the largest Bank in Indonesia, with assets that have grown to more than IDR 571,8 trillion today, and more than 28.000 employees spread among more than 1.643 domestic branches and 7 overseas branches and representative offices, Bank Mandiri has committed to deliver excellence banking services and to provide wide-ranging financial solutions in investment and sharia' products as well as bancassurance for our private and state-owned corporate, commercial, small business and micro customers in addition to our consumer clients.
We're sure that your presence in Bank Mandiri will give you an interesting chance to develop your career aspiration as a professional banker in Indonesia and being apart of the most admired and progressive financial institution.
With aspiration to become one of the major player in South-east Asia region, Bank Mandiri has vacancies for first-class professional candidates to join our Banking for the following position:
Senior Relationship Manager - Custodial Services
- S1 - S2 Economics, Management, Finance, Accounting or Law from reputable university
- Maximum age 35 years
- Have the competence and experience in dealing with banking customers at least 6 years, preferably in the field of custodian
- Minimum 2 years occupied the position of Manager
- Have extensive relationships with financial institutions, banks and companies - companies related to the custodian business
- Education S1 - S2 field of Architect or Civil Engineering
- Maximum age 45 years
- Have the competence and experience in handling Fixed Assets Fixed, at least 6 years
- Especially those who understand the provisions / regulations regarding the management of Fixed Assets Fixed Banking sector
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree in Law or equivalent.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field (Regulatory Compliance in Banking Industry) is required for this position
- Including 2 years of that experience in level Manager
- Excellence English both in speaking and writing
- Have an experience in International Banking and Trade Finance are preferable
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field (Regulatory Compliance) is required for this position
- Including 2 years of that experience in level Manager / Assistant Manager
- Expert in using SQL Database & Office application (MS Office, Adobe, Corel, Multimedia)