PT AXIS Telekom Indonesia, Strengthened by two of the world’s largest mobile groups, STC and MAXIS, AXIS has evolved into Indonesia’s fastest growing mobile operator. This has sustained us in seizing greater business opportunities.
Within only three years of operations, AXIS has invested USD 1 billion, covers over 80% of the population, and is available in more than 400 cities. AXIS doubled its revenue from 2009 to 2010 and thanks all our customers for their confidence and trust. We participate actively in education and environmental related community projects. We are committed to developing our team and create more jobs directly and indirectly. Concrete plans and funding is allocated to building an additional 9,000 Base Transceiver Stations (BTS) in the coming three years. AXIS will connect the country with true mobile broadband services through the latest and most advanced technology
Working at AXIS is uniquely different, we take the unconventional route through a culture of openness, teamwork and, most importantly, the fun factor. We take pride in getting the job done. We are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following position:
Area Sales Supervisor - West Java
- Make our products available as per sales strategy
- Develop and manage relationship with business partners (outlets)
- Identify potential markets
- Manage, train and coach Area Sales Representative
- Monitor Area Sales Representative day-to-day activities
- Carry out marketing programs
- Ensure implementation of merchandising standards
- Set up new outlet as per guideline
- Compare and evaluate outlet’s actual performance against standards/target
- Improve efficiency of sales operational
- Provide reports and updates to Area Manager timely and accurately
- D3 – S1 any major
- Min. 2 years working experiences in the same area, telecom background is a plus
- Comfortable with using standard applications of Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Point, etc)
- Able to communicate in English, both oral and written
- Good presentation and reporting skills
- Strong leadership and people skills, have good personality
- Willing to be placed in West Java especially in Sumedang.
- Manage, maintain, analyze, review & monitor related system, technology & infrastructure in the forms of stability, effective technology integration and operational support in order to continuously enhance & improve the operational performance aim for customer centric business process, operational efficiency & effectiveness.
- Actively establish, analyze, prepare, seeks, identify & monitor performance benchmark the high standard & related operational management practices of customer service infrastructure & technology support quality in order to do effective initiatives and to ensure superior quality and continuous improvement in the operations aimed for world class standard quality of service in the form of business process, policies and standardization.
- As a liaison and/or PIC or as coordinator within customer service organization to related Functions/Department/Division/Unit or related partners/vendor suppliers in order to provide quality of new or existing system/technology/ infrastructure development & implementation due to new initiatives, programs, products and system enhancement that impact the operational to achieving effectiveness & efficiencies and quality customers’ experience.
- Provide regular & compelling report on related system, technology & infrastructure report to continuously monitoring& maintain technology performance & actively seeks for improvements in order to achieve the operational target, efficiency & effectiveness, including compelling analysis mechanism.
- Manage, review, plan & coordinate related technology data & information within customer service organization in the forms of architecture or relationship and content management in order to continuously provide updated & accurate information for customers (external & internal).
- Continuously shows good performance including the team of any assignments/project that has been assigned & able to support & handle Inbound & Outbound Calls Services & Collection (if needed) in order to maintain good Customer Satisfaction Level.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Has experience in management, leadership and wide knowledge in Sales/Marketing/CS/Business Process/Credit or QA Analyst of telecommunication/banking/insurance/fast moving consumer goods (FMCG).
- Minimum 4 – 5 years experience in Service, Sales, Finance, IT or Marketing, Infrastructure, Complaint & Recovery Management, Customer Satisfaction Management, Project Management and expert in technology or system analyst, evaluation, development in telecommunication/banking/insurance/fast moving consumer goods industries (experience in telecommunication or banking industries would be an advantage).
- Experience in analyzing, reviews & plan related Infrastructure/Technology process and Infrastructure Quality Management, Operation Systems or Applications (such as: IVR, PABX, Knowledge Management, electronic Learning Development, Sales Application, Service Management System, Billing Operation System, SAP Application, CRM Application).
- English fluency and computer literacy is a must.
- Have a paradigm & mindset focus on stakeholder benefits, Strategic & Conceptual Thinking, also Proactive, creative, honest, high integrity, business ethic & professional, good Critical & positive thinking & persistence, fast learner, willing to learn, and high motivation, presentation skill.
- Accountable for Area Sales target
- Translate regional sales strategy defined by RSM into operational execution within responsible area
- Manage products availability in respective area
- Together with Trade Marketing (TM), setup strategy to manage visibility; proactively providing feedback to Trade Marketing team to ensure high visibility in respective area
- Define targets per ASS and ensure continuous monitoring on daily area performance against target set
- Develop and maintain business relationship with trade partners (wholesalers)
- Regular performance evaluation (sales, visibility, partner relationship)
- Manage, train and coaching Area Sales Supervisor
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position, preferably from telecom background or FMCG industry.
- Comfortable with the use of computer/lap top, using Microsoft (Excel, Power Point, etc)
- Strong leadership, managing people, negotiation skill and good interpersonal skill.
- Strong in reporting.
- Willing to be places in Jakarta, Depok, Karawang