Premier Oil plc is a leading independent FTSE 250 international oil and gas exploration and production company, with operations in the North Sea (offices in Aberdeen and Stavanger), Middle East/Pakistan (offices in Islamabad) and Asia (offices in Singapore, Ho Chi Minh City and Jakarta). Our strategy is to deliver growth from existing producing assets, ongoing developments, high potential exploration opportunities and acquisitions, while maintaining a healthy balance sheet.
The company has an enviable track record of success and is poised to grow production to 75,000 boepd in the medium term. With a healthy balance sheet, our strategy is to deliver growth from existing producing assets, ongoing developments, high potential exploration opportunities and acquisition activities. Our core values of creativity, dynamism, professionalism, respect and tenacity have helped build and sustain a successful business over the last 75 years, and we continue to be committed to invest in our people, and the countries and communities in which we operate.
Our core values of creativity, dynamism, professionalism, respect and tenacity have helped build and sustain a successful business, and we continue to be committed to investing in our people, and the countries and communities in which we operate. We pride ourselves on a diverse, high-achieving workforce, which is currently expanding rapidly to reflect Premier’s growing operational presence. Premier Oil currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following position:
- University Geo science degree.
- 8+ years relevant experience in oil/gas industry.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to network with other parts of the organization.
- Skilful application of standard geological software suite (especially Petrel).
- A good grounding in Geoscience is required along with any of the broader Geoscience skills, including structural geology, petroleum systems, integrated sedimentology-stratigraphy reservoir architecture, uncertainty analysis and reservoir geophysics.
- Strong communications skills, including the ability to work across assets and interact effectively with a broad range of technical specialists and partners are necessary, as is the ability to work effectively within a multidisciplinary team (reservoir engineers, geophysicists, geologists and drilling engineers) to create integrated products and the ability to communicate results and interpretations to management.
- In addition to the essential qualifications, the successful candidate will likely be able to demonstrate experience of field development including: reservoir description, geological interpretation, well data integration, and reservoir management, operations, well planning & optimization.
- University graduates in Geological Science
- Fluent in English both writing and speaking
- Strong computer literate
- Have min 3-6 years work experience as Geologist
Chemical, Petroleum, Mechanical, Electrical or Instrument Engineering
- Graduated Diploma within the last 2 years (minimum GPA 3), speak fluent English and are working within Oil and Gas, now is your chance to embark on a career within Premier Oil that will challenge and develop you .
- Ensure that all activities conducted personally comply with all safety requirements and Company and Government regulations
- University degree, majoring in Petroleum or Mechanical Engineering,
- Fluent in English both written and Spoken
- Strong Computer Literate
- 2 – 4 years experience in drilling operations.
- Having offshore experience is preferably