ExxonMobil Indonesia, recruiting the right people is a key strategy. Our employees are our human energy, and we believe that attracting and retaining A-players helps us keep our leading competitive advantage in the industry.
ExxonMobil Indonesia hires graduates from all disciplines, of all degree levels (Bachelor's, Master's and Ph.D.). Ideal candidates should not only have sound academic credentials, but also have solid, relevant work experience, where applicable. Soft skills such as demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills, time management and presentation skills, developed through previous leadership and team roles, are equally important. The following is a list of relevant disciplines:
- Engineering (Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Civil)
- IT / Computer Science
- Human Resources
- Arts / Social Sciences
Engineering - Fresh Graduate
• Reservoir Engineer
The position responsibilities will include optimizing oil and gas recovery using state-of-the art reservoir surveillance and simulation tools.
The position responsibilities will include planning and executing well work to ensure optimized well performance and depletion of oil and gas fields.
The position responsibilities will include executing inspection programs analyzing surveillance data and designing maintenance programs to protect wells and facilities from corrosion.
The position responsibilities will include developing programmatic expertise to support optimum performance of oil and gas processing equipment.
The position responsibilities will include conducting surveillance and optimizing plant and facilities performance for the processing of oil and gas.
- Bachelor degree in Chemical, Civil, Petroleum, Materials, Metallurgical, Mechanical, Electrical and Physics Engineering with minimum GPA 3.25 on a 4.0 point scale.
- Maximum 2 years of experience in related area.
- Students expecting to graduate between now and 2013 are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Result oriented, creative and innovative
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills, high self-motivation and desire to be an effective team player.