PT Pertamina (Persero) is looking for talented individuals and potentially capable of reflecting the values of the company to be part of the team that accelerate the achievement of Pertamina's vision: to become a world class national oil company. Develop your ideas, your creativity and innovation as a solution in order to improve the quality of its operations to the business development. Discover a variety of jobs and tasks that are challenging and wide choice of places to work. You will work closely with colleagues from different educational backgrounds, professions and cultures. Discover valuable experience and feel how all these things can develop your skills and competencies.
Join us to build a world-class national oil company!
Junior Auditor - Internal Audit (SPIJAU1302)
- Implementing implementation Audit Charter, Code Internal Auditor, Internal Audit Norms and International Standards for Professional Practice of Internal Auditing (Standards) at each assessment process, audit and consultancy including planning, execution, reporting and follow-up results of the audit.
- Implement PKTP accordance with the assignment assessment, audit and consulting so that implementation of the tasks can be accomplished in accordance with established goals.
- Implement policy implementation assessment methodology internal control, risk management and corporate governance, and reliability HSE and other programs so as to ensure the achievement of standards of quality of the work that has been set.
- S1 Economic / Social / Legal / Technical
- Understanding the audit process
- Having the ability to audit.
- Understanding project management
- Having the ability English well (active both oral and written)
- 3-5 years experience in audit, oil and gas operations, quality control / quality assurance, risk management
- Analyze, formulate and evaluate policies and strategies in the Directorate of Gas HSE to comply with company policy.
- Analyzing, planning and implementation of hazard identification and risk assessment of potentially happen so do not cause any harm to the operations / business.
- Analyze and make recommendations within the HSE aspects of design activities and EPC (Engineering Procurement Construction) project as an early effort to prepare the facilities and amenities that are reliable, safe, efficient operation within stage
- Analyzing the results of monitoring HSE performance through HSE management systems audit (audit SMK3LL, POSE etc).
- S1/S2 Mechanical Engineering, Environmental, Health & Safety Engineering
- Having the knowledge and skills Implementation and Audit ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001
- Having Knowledge & Understanding of HAZOP, HAZID, JSA, Modern Safety Management, etc.
- Have a minimum of 5 years experience dealing in the scope of HSE & QM operations / marketing / commercial / processing in the areas related to the gas business chain
- Managing commercial activities Upstream Technology Center (UTC), covering the areas of marketing, administration and finance.
- Strategy and marketing planning services technical support UTC.
- Promotion and investigation of potential partners in the service user to obtain a credible candidate and potential partners.
- Carrying out market research to determine the market situation and the behavior / condition similar services market reference UTC implementation of marketing services.
- Control and direct charging (transfer price) / revenue for services technical support workers UTC
- To coordinate the implementation of technical support services rate evaluation.
- S1 Economics / Law / Management
- Minimum 10 yrs experience in Procurement / Finance / Marketing
- Have a good understanding in the field of operational Hulu
- Have knowledge of finance, procurement and related services following government regulation, risk management, data management and information
PT Pertamina (Persero) and its subsidiaries do not solicit payments from job seekers or payments for fees, work permits or the like. Any requests for such payments should be regarded as fraudulent. If you receive a genuine offer of a job with us, whether the offer is made directly by us or through an agency, you will not be required to pay any money towards administration fees