PT Holcim Indonesia Tbk is one of the biggest cement companies in Indonesia with the distinguished advantage of integrated businesses in ready-mix concrete and aggregate - provides a working environment that encourages personal & professional development skill.
We are a leading global supplier of cement, aggregates as well as ready-mix concrete and asphalt including related services. Our company was founded in 1912, in connection with the construction of a cement plant in Holderbank, Switzerland. As early as the1920s, Holcim began to invest selectively in Europe, and then overseas. The company has been listed on the SWX Swiss Exchange since 1958. Today, the Group operates in more than 70 countries across all continents and employs a workforce of some 90,000.
In 2012, Holcim is celebrating 100 years of strength, performance and passion. By volunteering in their communities, Holcim employees are celebrating the Centennial in a special way. Even though each single activity is driven by local needs, the initiative is a global one - and runs under a global header: Together for Communities.
Our aim is to engage as many of our 80,000 employees as possible to work one day for the community – volunteering for a good cause in the name of Holcim. If enough people participate, we can provide 100 years’ worth of volunteering work to society. This is very much in line with our values and our commitment to sustainable development.
Sustainable development has been a cornerstone of Holcim’s business philosophy since early on, so this initiative builds on strong foundations and known values. Many Group companies have already engaged in employee volunteering in the past, and some have ongoing programs in place. We want them to make a special effort in 2012 and encourage others to start such initiatives this year. Holcim seek high caliber professionals to join our team as:
GOG - Sr. Key Account
- Bachelor degree engineering, preferably from Civil Engineering
- Experience as civil engineer, construction material technician or other technical experience in construction business, Oil and Gas industry also mortar industry
- Experience in sales and/or application consulting in Oil and Gas and mortar industry
- Proficient with Ms.Office (Excel & Word, PowerPoint) & Lotus Notes, Internet
- Excellence communication skills in Bahasa and English (spoken & written)
- Proven leadership skill - Openness and proactive working style, dynamic and extroverted
- Customer orientation - Service and sales oriented
- Cost and Result orientation
- Excellent communication skill - Good listener who is able to adjust to individual communication styles and partners, convincing and powerful assertiveness, good negotiation and consulting abilities
- Team work - Able to work with and in a multicultural team
- Excellent ability to anticipate customer needs
- Knowledge of the local market or connections to regional construction businesses would be an asset
- Willing to Travel within Indonesia and across country
- University degree from any discipline, preferably civil engineering, architecture and management
- Minimum 2 years experience in similar industry
- Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes, and SAP user
- Good command in English both spoken & written
- Knowledge of aggregate product, concrete technology and materials will be advanatge
- Excellent people skills (able to deal) with wide variety of people and able to deal with unhappy customers
- Selling and negotiation skills
- Flexible and friendly in nature
- Result oriented, yet team player
- Problem solving skill
- Customer service excellence
- Report writing skill
- Bachelor Degree from reputable university, degree in Economic or Engineering (Industrial, Mechanical or Electrical) is preferable.
- Min. 5 years experiences in similar position at any multinational or manufacturing company
- Microsoft Office, SAP
- Good command in English oral and written
- Excellence procurement and negotiation skills
- Strong leadership, problem solving and analytical skill
- Contract drafting and management skill
- Understanding of various process measuring analyzers