PT CIMB Sun Life is a joint venture life insurance company between CIMB Group, CIMB Niaga, and Sun Life Financial. Launched in July 2009, the company provides life, accident and health insurance products, designed to meet the needs of our Indonesian customers. CIMB Sun Life holds a unique position in the Indonesian marketplace because of its ability to leverage the combined strengths of its two parent organizations – Sun Life Financial’s insurance expertise and infrastructure, and CIG Berhad’s extensive treasury capabilities and distribution strength.
CIMB Sun Life’s mission is to understand the needs of the market and deliver smart insurance solutions that empower Indonesians to look forward to a brighter financial future. We aim to be Indonesia’s premier provider of insurance and protection solutions for our customers and business partners by providing expert advice based on core insights.
Vision: CIMB Sun Life will be Indonesia’s premier provider of insurance and protection solutions for our customers and business partners by providing expert advice based on core insights.
Mission: We understand the needs of the market and deliver smart insurance solutions that empower Indonesians to look forward to a brighter financial future. We are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following position:
Quality Representative Telemarketing
- Monitoring non sales call by listening telemarketer conversation, and then fill out the assesment form in which that form can be used as a benchmark achievement of telemarketing Call back the customer to ensure that the data provided is correct and the customers has agreed to buy the products offer before the applications proceed To give feedback to sales team by sending the report about the findings obtained Handling presales process which is inbound call. Answering question from customer who calling and then refer to telemarketing team to offer the product
- Bachelor's Degree in any field with GPA not less than 2.75
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in Insurance tele sales
- Have knowledge in pure protection, hospital income and endowment insurance product
- Knowledge in Unit Link product is advantage
- Good selling skills and communication skills
- 1 Contract position(s) available.
- Prepare reporting and summary of metrics and service level to measure productivity and quality of work that needed for evaluation in operation processing frequently.
- Support activity plan in department by preparing document and other administrative tasking as needed
- Coordinate with Business Unit to prepare reports and other activities
- Cooperate with superior to follow up any activities and report progress of tasking
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree, any field.
- Preferably graduated from Industrial Engineering field
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in providing report and handling data
- Good Communication skills in English and Indonesian
- Advance Ms Excel
- Calling customer for courtesy call, billing reminder, policy delivery, unsuccessful billing and lapse for retention program
- Provide necessary report related to out bond call activity
- Coordinating with other unit that related to out bond call activity
- Coordinating with other unit that related out bond retention and courtesy activities: Customer service, policy admin unit, business unit
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, any field.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in insurance telesales
- Service Oriented
- Good Communication skills