PT BMH Technologies - BMH Technology Oy originates from Lönnström Oy, founded in 1929. At first the company manufactured a variety of light metal products, railway cars, etc. The first conveyor was made in 1947. Since the 1950s the company has concentrated entirely on conveyors and materials handling systems.
The upswing in international growth began in 1987 when the company was acquired by the Swedish Consilium Group. Through a company acquisition five years later the company was incorporated into the newly founded Materials Handling Group of Babcock International PLC. The name of the company was changed from Consilium Bulk to Consilium Bulk Babcock and then two years later to BMH Wood Technology Oy. In the year of 2000 the parent company Babcock International PLC announced their new strategy to dispose of the materials handling operations, which resulted in an MBO in the company in 2001.
From August 2001, BMH Wood Technology Oy continued in the field as a private company, fully owned by its operative management and employees, until becoming a part of Hollming Group in 2007. PT BMH Technologies, We are an Engineering, Procurement & Construction company, is currently seeking for highly qualified candidates for the following positions:
- Male max 35 years old
- Min. STM / D3 Mechanic
- Min. 3 years experience in Mechanical Drafter
- Fluent in operating AutoCAD 2D/3D
- Fluent in Computer literate is a must (software: Ms. Office)
- English language in writing and oral
- Have experience in Mechanical Project and Steel Construction, especially in Material Handling and Conveyor System
- Preparation of Material Take Off (MTO) for mechanical material & structure
- Willing to be placed in any project sites
- Managing accounting department encompasses financial reporting and handling general accounting activities. Familiar with processing invoice payments using foreign currencies, check and review for all activities details associated with our finance & accounting process.
- Female with max 30 years old
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Accounting with minimum GPA: 2.80 from a reputable University.
- Min 2 years experience in Accounting & Finance Supervisor
- Excellent skills in MS Office
- Good knowledge of Accounting Journal and Taxation Matters
- Able to make financial report, project costing and standard accounting
- Good self-appearance, detail oriented, good in analytical skill, good business exposure, communication skill and leadership
- Honest and able to work multi-tasking
- Fluent in English both oral and written
- Prepare accurate and timely financial reports and statements and ensure appropriate accounting control procedures.
- Ensure that financial statements, cash flows, and budgets are prepared in accurate and timely manner.
- Review/ prepare daily reports on cash flow & payables.
- Review/ Prepare company’s financial performance at all times.
- Female, Max. 25 years old
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia.
- Understanding in Tax (Brevet A & B ) will be an advantage.
- Preferable for those who has KAP experience.
- Highly accuracy and excellent administration.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Finance – General /Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Full – Time position(s) available.
- Minimum graduated STM/SMK/D3 Electrical
- Min. 3 years experience in Electrical Design for Power, Control & Instrumentation
- Good knowledge & good practical ability in Electrical design, Calculation, Specification, Data sheet Requisition, Technical Analyzes Vendor Quotation, International Code & Standard Problem Solving, and Material Take-Off
- Fluent in Computer literate is a must (software : Related electrical software Ms. Office, Autocad)
- Language English Preferable
- Energetic and action oriented
- Able to work in team as well as work independently
- Willing to be placed in any project sites
- Preferred if can ETAP & Dialux
- Developing strong customer networks and nurturing customer relationships.
- Consulting with customers to identify, clarify and resolve their needs.
- Investigating and qualifying inquiries from customers (technically and commercially).
- Providing on time sales quotations with correct specification, price, and terms.
- Effective monitoring and following up of sales quotations with emphasis on converting quotations to orders.
- Identifying and developing new sales opportunities outside, targeting specific customers or industries.
- Working and liaising effectively with the technical and sales teams
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Sales - Engineering/Technical/IT or equivalent.
- Willing to travel within Indonesia.
- Full-Time positions available.
For detailed information & apply online, please refer official source from Jobstreet on following link below. Advertised: 25-02-13.