PT Bank QNB Kesawan - Qatar National Bank (QNB Group) was established in 1964 as the country’s first Qatari-owned commercial bank. QNB Group has steadily grown to be the largest bank in the Middle East and North Africa Region and is by far the leading financial institution in the country with a market share exceeding 45% of banking sector assets.
QNB Group has witnessed rapid international expansion in the past few years and operates in 24 countries around the world through its network, subsidiaries and associate companies employing about 8,500 staff, along with a network of 383 branches and offices.
QNB Group is among the highest rated regional banks from leading credit rating agencies including Standard & Poor’s (A+), Moody’s (Aa3), Fitch (A+), and Capital Intelligence (AA-). The Bank has also been the recipient of many awards from leading international specialized financial publications.
Based on the Group’s continuous strong performance and the expanding international presence, the bank is currently ranked as the most valuable brand in the MENA region, with a world ranking of 114 from 189 in 2011.
PT Bank QNB Kesawan, Established in 1913 under the name of NC Chungwa Shangyeh (The Chinese Trading Company Limited) was only a piece of our long time journey serving Indonesia. In the present day, 100 years after that, the sprit is never changed. PT Bank QNB Kesawan has continuality growing rapidly as we are aiming to be an icon* in Indonesia that grows together with our stakeholder.
It not only a vision, it’s an obsession to drive for success. We simply will continue or long exciting journey together, and to make the dream come true, we invite YOU to be part of our passionate journey ahead. we are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following position:
- Position overview: the tax manager will lead in the effective and efficient operations of the tax practice area in order to generate a quality process and outcome. The manager is expected to identify best practices and perform quality process improvement in the area of tax operation and professional tax advisory.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in accounting / related major with at least 5 years working experience in tax area. Preferably Manager / Assistant Manager with banking / financial industry background.
- Deep knowledge in tax regulation & tax practice, preferably posses’ tax certification from local / international institution.
- Good attention in detail & analysis in related area, hands-on experience in banking reporting standard will be a plus point.
- Good interpersonal skill, customer focus oriented, while in the same time showing high standard for performance excellence, leadership, team work, and integrity.
- Good command in computer skills & English.
- To be responsible for growth and profitability of Related Portfolio with the main objective to increase/grow market share and eventually to maximize shareholder value in line with Company Strategy while maintaining sound credit quality.
- To achieve growth in relationship portfolio in line with the strategic and annual operating plans.
- Maximize the return from Each Relationship – Cross selling of QNBK Products & Services.
- Identified and solved possible occurred problem to related unit.
- Increase the profile of the Bank in the business sector.
- Ensure a customer oriented service approach is adopted at all times.
- Ensure the risks are properly assessed and controlled.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in any major, with at least 2 years as Priority Banking Relationship Manager with proven sales achievement track record.
- Preferably posses some knowledge in basic banking products and wealth management.
- Good communication skill, enjoy building constructive business relation & negotiation.
- Good self confidence, strong capability in both of proposal writing and presentation.
- Proficient in English (both verbal and written) is a must.
- Holding WAPERD & AAJI certification will be a plus point
- Good interpersonal skill, customer focus oriented, while in the same time showing high standard for performance excellence, team work, and integrity.
- Good command in computer skills.
- Willing to be based in Jakarta, Semarang, Medan, Pekanbaru.