Medco Energi is the first Indonesian company operating in the oil & gas exploration and production business listed in Jakarta Stock Exchange since 1994. Now, Medco Energi has transformed itself from local company to become an energy company operating in Indonesia and overseas, with focus on Oil and Gas, power generation and renewable fuels.
June 1980, MedcoEnergi was founded by a young local Indonesian entrepreneur, Mr. Arifin Panigoro. Working in association with his partner, Mr. Hertriono Kartowisastro (currently the President Director of PT Apexindo Pratama Duta Tbk.), he started the oil and gas drilling services.
Our oil and gas exploration and production activities began when Medco Energi acquired Tesoro’s exploration and production contracts in East Kalimantan (TAC and PSC) in 1992 and 100% shares of PT Stanvac Indonesia from Exxon and Mobil Oil in 1995. Furthermore, along with the entrance of Mr. John Sadrak Karamoy in 1992.
The successful Initial Public Offering (IPO) in 1994 supported MedcoEnergi to expand the business into chemical industry which utilized gas reserves from the Tarakan Block. A Joint Operating Management Agreement with Pertamina to operate Pertamina’s methanol plant at Bunyu island, East Kalimantan was then
signed in 1997.
Medco Energi, we are inviting dynamic, professional and highly driven people to joint our success team in our vacant positions as:
Analyst of Contract Strategy (Rec-CSA)
- Possess a bachelor degree (S1) in Law from reputable university
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience in Legal or Contract Engineering preferably in Oil & Gas Industry
- Have knowledge and competency in civil law and regulations in relations with Supply Chain Management process.
- Possess a BPMIGAS PTK-007 are preferred.
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Good analytical skills, interpersonal skills and working attitude.
- Fast learner and have a good teamwork.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Good computer basic application skills (Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.).
- A degree (S1) in Accountancy with IP/Grade above 3 from local reputable university
- Having 2 to 3 years working experience in accounting/auditing
- Familiar with oil and gas industry and PSC Knowledge
- Familiar with SAP Computer Program
- Good communication in Indonesia and English both written and spoken
- Proactive, and able to work independently
- A good team player
- Possess a bachelor degree (S1) in Accounting/Engineer from reputable local or overseas university
- Experience in handling audit investigative case is mandatory required (more than 3 years)
- Have advance experience in oil and gas industries (preferably more than 3 years)
- Have an experience in analyzing business process in complex and various industries
- Good investigation, analytical and communication skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Human Resources Division
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please put the position code on email subject.
to detailed information please click here Medco Energi International