Sriwijaya Air is an airline based in Jakarta with headquarters in Central Jakarta, Jakarta, Indonesia. It offers domestic flights to major cities in Indonesia and limited International destinations. Sriwijaya Air is listed in category 1 by Indonesian Civil Aviation Authority for airline safety quality.
PT Sriwijaya Air began service on 10 November 2003 with the route Jakarta-Pangkal Pinang. Then new routes such as Jakarta-Pontianak and Jakarta-Palembang was added. In their first year, Sriwijaya Air experienced rapid growth. As of June 2009, Sriwijaya Air operated 23 aircraft, serving more than 33 domestic routes and 2 regional routes.
In 2007, Sriwijaya Air received the Boeing International Award for Safety and Maintenance of aircraft. It was awarded after passing the inspection carried out in a few months. In the same year Sriwijaya Air received Aviation Customer Partnership Award from Pertamina because the airlines had assessed the accuracy of petroleum payment. In 2008 Sriwijaya Air was awarded an award by Markplus & Co.. This award is a public appreciation of the services provided by Sriwijaya Air. Aircraft Maintenance are done by PT. ANI (Aero Nusantara Indonesia).
We are inviting young and talented professionals to join us for the following position:
Secretary Of Director
Banten - M1 - Tangerang
- Age Min.21 Years, Max.26 Years
- Fresh Graduate from D3 Secretarial or Equivalent With GPA 2.75 (Scale 4)
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Office.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- Capable to use English with Oral & Written
- Capable to make Communication in English Fluently
- Good Interpersonal (Good Performance, Hardworker, Helpful, Friendly, Honest, Willing to work Under Pressure & Willing to work in Team)
- Applicants must be willing to work in M1 - Tangerang.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Head Office PT Sriwijaya Air
Jl. Marsekal Surya Dharma no.1
Tangerang - Banten
or by email: email@example.com