PT The Reds Indonesia - Liverpool FC International Football Academy and Soccer Schools is the first permanent Liverpool FC Soccer School and Academy outside Europe and was established in July 2011 in Jakarta. Our Soccer Schools at Senayan and Sinarmas World Academy are the first step of a foot-print that is designed to extend throughout Indonesia. The project has ambitious plans that also include a branded national junior league, talent camps, an elite football academy, regular recreational football camps, schools coaching and partnerships for corporate CSR.
We are now looking for highly motivated individuals, preferably with a passion for LFC and an understanding of football and physical fitness to join our team. We invite e-mail applications including a covering letter in English, CV and photo (file size not exceeding 1 MB) for the position:
- Female/Male, age above 25
- Develop contact strategies and identify key decision-makers within target accounts, from formulating and developing sales strategies for the marketing with top class presentation. Selecting and qualifying prospects and making presentations detailing the benefits of partnership
- Should be a football fan and strategic thinker, a superb relationship builder with the drive and determination to make things happen and build both turnover and profitability
- Experienced with the done-deal of Sponsorship and fluent in English, knowledge about media market
- You should be skilled in business-to-business negotiations and maintaining contact databases
- Compensation will be a mix of basic salary and substantial commissions based on revenue targets.
- Female, max. 25 years old and smart appearance.
- Min. S1, good English (Written & Spoken) and excellent communication.
- Reliable, organized and willing to work weekends.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office ( Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Creativity and knowledge of Adobe graphic design programs (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign) preferable but not essential.
- Knowledge of basic finance preferable but not essential.
- Min. S1 (Bachelor’s Degree) in Computer Science / IT from a reputable university, Fresh graduates are welcome
- Able to perform and maintain all IT activities, trouble shooting, networking (LAN/WAN), server, router, hardware, software, etc.
- Able to maintain back end development of LFC website
- Able to maintain Zahir accounting system
- Good English
- Fast Learner, initiative & demonstrate the ability to work in a team environment.
- Able to join immediately
- A passion for football/sport and preferably Liverpool Football Club
to apply online please click here Lowongan Kerja PT The Reds Indonesia