PT Indika Energy Tbk is an integrated Indonesian energy company, providing its customers with integrated energy solutions through its complementary investments in the areas of energy resources, energy services and energy infrastructure.
Incorporated in 2000, PT Indika Energy Tbk (''Indika Energy'') was previously known as PT Dipta Diwangkara/PT Indika Inti Energi. Indika Energy however has its roots in the energy sector as far back as 1973 with the establishment of Tripatra, a leader in providing integrated engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) services to the oil and gas industry in Indonesia.
In line with our rapid expansion, we are looking for self-motivated, hardworking and qualified people to join our winning team as :
Investor Relations Senior Staff
- Responsible for providing operational data, financial and accounting of Indika Energy Group based on needs of investor relations information.
- Establish and develop "data grouping" electronically.
- Create an inter-connection data base to each subsidiaries.
- Create and manage a company update regularly and sustainably.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Commerce, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Finance - Corporate Finance/Investment or equivalent.
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- have a good knowledge of the fundamentals of management accounting, information systems databases and power point.
- Good relationship-building skills in the investment community and ability to collaborate with the executive team.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- To drive, mobilize and improve corporate planning activities*) within IE group to ensure planning and accountability are in place to support senior management for decision making.
- *) strategic business planning process, annual business planning process, MMR (Monthly Management Reporting) process, Capital budgeting (risk & investment analysis) process, other ad hoc analysis (e.g.: buy or lease, dividend proposal, what-if scenarios, equity/financing structure, etc.)
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Have working experience at strategic planning consultant is an advantage.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Financial planning
- Having good knowledge business planning, accounting cycles, budgeting, financial modeling and management risk.
- Excellent spreadsheet, analytical and presentation skills (sunsystem & SAP will be advantage).
- Understanding energy sector.
- Fluent in English both oral and written.
- Able to work in a team with a very tight deadline, high Motivation, good leadership, honest and hard worker
- Full-Time position(s) available.
If you meet the above-mentioned qualifications, please send your CV (max 150 kb), a recent photograph, and supporting documents (please quote the position code on the subject) within two weeks from the date of advertisement to:
HRD Dept - PT Indika Energy, Tbk
Mitra Building, 7th Floor
Jl. Jend. Gatot Subroto Kav. 21
Email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.