Elnusa aspires to delivering services that comprehensive and more importantly – first class in quality. In a nutshell, we are the partner for the success of our stakeholders today and in the future to come. PT Elnusa Tbk holding along with the subsidiaries, the management ranks, and the entire staff successfully made it to the end of the tension. Leveraging our proven credo of clean, respectful, and synergy, as well as our field-tested knowledge bank, experienced engineers and analysts, and industry-standard business practices, Elnusa has again proven its competency as a principal contender in the oil & gas business. Currently, Elnusa consists of 9 subsidiaries and 2 unit business non-consolidation. It has redefined itself as a strategic entrepreneur in the oil & gas business that delivers consistent value-added benefits to shareholders, business partners, the government, and the people of Indonesia. That is a radical change of role – from merely a service provider for Pertamina and production-sharing contractors to an active, influential participant in the industry.
PT Elnusa Tbk, a national pride world class company for total solution in Upstream Oil and Gas Services, We are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following position:
BANK & FINANCING SPECIALIST
- Perform Full Cycle (in coordination with the department / division activities related to the fund raising of resources and bank loans debt capital market instruments, which include:
- Sourcing funding
- The process of selection of prospective lenders
- Legal Drafting
- Fulfillment CP and Signing Ceremony
- Drawdown / Withdrawal of Credit Facility
- Perform Maintenance on existing credit facilities
- Maintaining and Exploring networking with the banks and investment bankers
- Minimum education S1 majoring in finance / accounting / banking (preferably S2)
- Minimum 2 years experience in the same field
- Male / Female with age 25-33 years
- Familiar with banking financing instruments and / or debt capital market instruments.
- Have the ability to analyze financial statements of good
- Having good negotiation skills
- Understanding the standard format agreements / credit (terms & condition).
- Experience doing fund raising borrowing / raising bonds
- Fluent in English both oral and written is a must.