PT Castrol Indonesia, We are a fast growing multinational lubricant company with a highly successful track record. Our performance focus has resulted in a very strong consumer franchise through highly customer oriented distribution.
You have to be a good team player, ambitious, confident, and having proven ability to work with colleagues and ability to adapt to multicultural and multidiscipline working environment. You must also have Bachelor Degree (S1) from reputable university with GPA min. 2.75 with excellent English fluency for the following positions:
External Affairs & Anti Counterfeit Coordinator
- The role will report to the Business Risk Manager, responsible for all external affairs matters mainly but not limited to acting as Castrol Indonesia's government liaison, working with Castrol Indonesia's country team in regards with adherence of Castrol Indonesia's regulatory compliance including product registration (NPT) process and monitoring of current legislation & government regulations that may have impact to Castrol Indonesia's activities, products & services (APS). The job holder will also coordinate all anti counterfeit activities with consulting relevant parties including but not limited to the business (S&M), IP & Trade mark advisor, Legal, Lawyer, Global Supply Chain (GSC) and Security.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Petroleum/Oil/Gas), Law or equivalent.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in managing external affairs, communications as well as dealing with governmental bodies
- Experienced in coordinating and delivering large scale of project with fixed timeline of delivery
- Good communication skill (both in verbal and writing) to liaise and dealing with government, other functions & business.
- Project management skill
- Good in interpersonal skill and having friendly approach to people
- Medium skill in MS Office application, particularly Excel spreadsheet.
HR MANAGER, PT CASTROL INDONESIA
Email : email@example.com
Company Address: Perkantoran Hijau Arkadia Tower B, 9th Floor Jl. TB Simatupang Kav. 88 Jakarta Selatan 12520. Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for Test and Interview