Aero Systems Indonesia, a subsidiary of PT Garuda Indonesia, is one of the leading IT service providers for travel and transportation industries.
PT Aero Systems Indonesia, formerly known as PT Lufthansa Systems Indonesia, was established in 2005. At the beginning, PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) owned 51% shares in this company, while the remaining 49% was owned by Lufthansa System AG (LSY). On January 29, 2009 there was a transfer of share ownership from LSY to PT Aero Wisata.
The activities of ASYST include information technology consultation, engineering operation systems and maintenance services to carriers and other industries.
The main business of Asyst is providing hosting solution with 3 core services: Software as a Services (SaaS) such as Passenger Service System (PSS) and ERP business model. Strengthened by Platform as a Service (PaaS) consist of Operating System, Reverse Proxy, Web Server, Application Server, Database. And Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) such as Server, Storage, Network Equipment, Data Center and Disaster Recovery Center to support and optimize your business network. All services are maintained in data center wih standard international Tier III with 99,98% availability. As a basic of the services, ASYST built infrastructure with mainframe and storage area network with big capacity as core environment. In the other hand, to support customer business continuity, ASYST also provides Data Recovery Center (DRC) service as part of infrastructure.
To answer the challenges of the future, PT Aero Systems Indonesia are inviting high caliber professionals who are eager to demonstrate their expertise and passion for excellence to the world.
SAP Logistic Consultant
- Min. Bachelor Degree (S-1), in Information Technology.
- Min. 4 (four) years of experience in SAP Logistic rollout or implementation and system support.
- Involve in min. 3 end-to-end SAP implementations.
- Proficient in SAP Logistic modules configuration.
- Excellent knowledge in Logistic business processes and Maintenance Repair Operation (MRO) projects.
- Excellent knowledge of software development lifecycle from idea through requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, testing, user acceptance, deployment, maintenance and support.
- Knowledge of airlines business process will be an advantage.
- Fluent in English, both oral and written.
- Min. Diploma Degree or final year student in Finance, Management or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates/entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent in performing administrative task
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office applications
to apply online please click here Lowongan Kerja Aero Systems Indonesia