Commonwealth Life - PT Commonwealth Life started the business to serve the customers in 1992. Commonwealth Bank of Australia Group (CBA) is one of Australia’s foremost financial services companies. Our vision is to be Indonesia's Best Life Insurance Services Provider through Excelling in Customer Services. As a manifestation of our commitment in providing the best service, we are delighted to announce you that Commonwealth Life has recognized as The Best Service Excellence Call Center 2012 in Call Center Award for third time since 2010. We dedicated this award to our Customers and Business Partners who inspired us to always work in high quality and professional.
As big family, differences are what make us stronger. We value, respect and leverage the unique contributions of people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives, to provide exceptional services to equally diverse community. We embrace change as it will make us better and better. Creating and maintaining an inclusive and collaborative workplace and its culture will provide sustainability for our organization toward the future.
Come, see the offer to be part of us in following role:
- Degree in IT or computer science discipline.
- At least 2 (two) years experience of relevant technical experience in insurance industry
- Familiar with programming language Visual Basic (Ms. Visual Studio.Net 2005 and 2008, Ms. Visual Studio 6), Crystal Report, programming SQL Server (T-SQL), C#, C++.
- Basic knowledge of technical network, analysis skill of business process, knowledge troubleshoot hardware and software.
- Proficient in English & Bahasa.
- Minimal Diploma degree from any major.
- At least 2 (two) year experience in administration area in insurance industry, preferably experience in handling agency administration.
- Good knowledge of insurance industry
- Detail-oriented and well-organized.
- Willing to collaborate with internal and external customers and deliver best services.
- Excellent skill in Ms Excel.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting from respective university.
- Preferably having 1 (one) year of working experience in the related field. Fresh graduate candidate with broad knowledge and strong passion in accounting is encouraged to apply.
- Good knowledge in accounting & administration process, preferably excellent skill in Ms Excel.
- Good in English.