PT Petrosea Tbk has been designing, building and mining in all corners of Indonesia since 1972 and today is recognized as one of Indonesia's leading engineering, construction and mining contractors. Thanks to the imagination and commitment of more than 3000 staff, Petrosea has secured a growing portfolio of projects throughout Indonesia and the region.
Petrosea has access and support to world class management and project delivery systems which allows Petrosea to deliver international excellence to the Indonesian market.
PT Petrosea Tbk are currently taking applicants for the following position:
- Requires travel to Project Locations as required
- Vendor/suppliers/subcontractor meetings and visits
- Interface with commercial/legal service providers
- Audits investigations
- Risk and exposure due diligence
- Min. Bachelor Degree from Engineering
- Min. 5 years experiences in contract / commercial
- Min. Bachelor degree in any major, preferably in Environmental Engineer
- Min. 5 years experiences in Environmental positions
- Possess a certification of Internal Auditor
- Attend to trainings or certifications related environmental issues
- Good communication / presentation skill
- Fluent in English
- Willing to work beyond office hour as and when required
- Willing to travel to all site projects as required
- Min. Bachelor degree in Engineering
- May require local & overseas travel for site visits as well as occasional short term assignments to work in other Petrosea offices, partners offices etc.
- Overtime working will be required from time to time.
- May require acting as Lead Estimator
To apply for this position, please send your application together with a detailed resume including recent color photograph, and quoting in email subject jobs position, for example: CIVIL ESTIMATOR to
in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb, not later than 18 February 2013.
to detailed information please click here Lowongan Kerja Petrosea