Kaltim Prima Coal - KPC operations are located around Sangatta, the capital of the East Kutai Regency (Kutim), in the East Kalimantan province of Indonesia. The town is on the Sangatta River, 50 km north of the equator on the east coast of Kalimantan Island, 180 km north of the provincial capital Samarinda and 310 km north of the major population centre of Balikpapan. KPC has a number of operating pits in the Sangatta mining area mined directly by KPC and by contractors. In June 2005, Mining operations commenced at the Bengalon mine approximately 25 Km to the north of the Sangatta. Bengalon mining operations are contracted to PT Darma Henwa.
KPC's Sangatta mines are close to the port facilities at Tanjung Bara which is linked to the mine by an overland conveyor of approximately 13km in length. The Bengalon mine is also close to the coast being linked to its port facilities by a 22km haul road. The close proximity of all the mines to the ports provides KPC with the advantage of low mine to port transportation costs.
Most of KPC's employees live in company built housing areas at Swarga Barga and Prima Griya Lestari which nestle between the mining operations administration center and the town of Sangatta. Other employees reside at Tanjung Bara community approximately 17 kilometers from the mine. PT Kaltim Prima Coal (KPC) Opportunity exists for a seasoned, high caliber, professional to join the Company with job Assignment in Sengata-East Kalimantan for the positions of:
Procurement Expansion Superintendent (Code: PROC-SPT)
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering with extensive experience and proven skill in contract, purchasing and logistic management of construction projects and procurement of heavy equipment. As a guide 8 years experience, including 5 years in Supply Management role in mining industry. Preferably has knowledge in Bulk Material Handling and Supply Chain improvement management process
- Experienced in drafting of EPC (Engineering, Procurement, Construction)/Turnkey Project Contracts including management during project execution with Project Manager, preferably experienced/understanding in FIDIC Construction Contract
- Capable of dealing with claim management resulting in strategic resolutions based on technical, commercial and legal aspects under the Contract.
- Experienced in contractual & communication integration of split project packages covering overseas & local supply, logistics process (packaging in containers/break-bulk, vessel arrangement, transshipment, port handling, storage, lay-down, customs clearance, etc) and project construction on site.
- Proven market place experience and understanding of site specific issues.
- Financial skills to handle costing and budget responsibility
- Negotiation, analytical and problem solving
- Computer knowledge in Ellipse, Excel and MS words.
- Good analytical and negotiation skill.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill (oral & written) in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- High commitment to safety and environmental regulation.
- D-3 with at least 5 years experience or S-1 with at least 3 years experience in processing plant or mobile equipment operation.
- Safety related qualification or experience i.e. in risk assessment, job safety analysis, accident investigation, etc. is desirable as this position will be required to lead/facilitate the process and train/coach others.
- Good interpersonal skills to liaise with personnel at all level from various departments/divisions and contractors.
- Good presentation skills to conduct interesting safety talks and safety training programs.
PT. Kaltim Prima Coal
PO Box 620 Balikpapan 76106 Kalimantan Timur
Or E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the position code in the email subject.
to detailed & view more jobs at KPC please click here Lowongan Kerja Kaltim Prima Coal