PT Anugrah Argon Medica - AAM is a leading pharmaceutical distribution company, and a member of Dexa Medica Group. With a network of 40 branches and sales offices covering every major city in Indonesia, we distribute pharmaceutical, medical devices, and consumer healthcare products. Our principals include local and multinational companies. We strongly believe in our values: Strive for excellent, Act professionally and Deal with care.
Our Vision : A leading company dedicated to provide significant added values for the benefit of our customers, business partners, and all stakeholder through effective, efficient, and continuous operations, to achieve "health for all" nationwide, as well as regional and global Our Mission : As distribution company of pharmaceuticals and health care products,we commit ourselves to satisfy all of our customers, principals, and other stakeholders by effectively and efficiently providing : sound merchandising extensive spreading sophisticated and dependable information system Our Values : Ethics (Fair, Commited) Thrustworhiness (Integrity, Sincere) Proactive Aggresive Our People : AAM People are our company’s greatest competitive advantage. Each and every individual have equal opportunity to contribute to and share in the company’s success. We provide opportunities for people to reach their full potential and we recognize individual achievements.
PT Anugrah Argon Medica - AAM invites the best professionals to join as following positions:
- Male, Max 35 years old
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Experience in FMCG Industries as branch manager / key account manager / sales manager, especially in traditional market
- Deeply involved (hands on) in the process with his team to provide problems solving and meet sales targets
- Strong sense of business and sales, strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Good communication & presentation skill
- Fluent in English, oral and written
- Ability in Mandarin will be added value
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree in psychology or human resource management
- Male/ Female Max 35 years old
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- D3/S1, all majors, max 28th
- Preferably have min 1 year experience in the pharmaceutical industry, Medical Devices, and Consumer Goods
- Having a motorcycle and SIM C
- Orientation of the target, like the world of sales and marketing
- Willing to be placed throughout the operation of the company
or by post:
AAM Head Office, Titan Center, 4th Floor
Jl Boulevard Bintaro Block B7/B1 No 5, Bintaro Jaya, Sektor 7, Tangerang
to detailed information please click here Lowongan Kerja Anugrah Argon Medica