Generali Indonesia Life Insurance - Assicurazioni Generali S.p.A is one of the leading insurance groups in the world. The company was founded on December 26, 1831.
The Generali Group ranks among the top three insurance groups in Europe and is ranked as the 30th largest company in the world in the 2007 Fortune Global 500 worldwide ranking. The Group’s parent and principal operating Company is Assicurazioni Generali, market leader in Italy, founded in 1831 in Trieste. Generali is the largest corporation in Italy.
Characterized from the outset by a strong international outlook and now present in 40 countries through 315 subsidiaries, 113 insurance companies and 126 financial and real estate companies, Generali has consolidated its position among the world's leading insurance operators, and has grown in importance in Western Europe, the Company’s principal area of operation, with significant market shares in Germany, France, Austria, Spain and Switzerland.
In recent years, the Group has made a remarkable return to Central-Eastern European markets and has set up offices in the principal markets of the Far East, among which China and India And now, our presence here as “Generali Indonesia Life Insurance Company”.
We are committed to maintain proactive knowledge, offering innovative and comprehensive financial solutions combined with high customer oriented services to our valued policyholders and a fair investment return for our shareholders. We are looking for highly performing people, eager to learn, with innovative thinking and good teamwork in the following positions :
Internal Audit Supervisor (IAS)
- Provide Assistance to the Head of Internal Audit on ensuring the completion of the Internal Audit Plan.
- Prepare, Conduct and Assist the Head of Internal Audit of Audit phases including audit programs, scope papers, fieldworks, exit meetings and audit reports according to the internal Audit Plan or other ad Hoc assignments requested by the group internal audit department to the senior management
- Conducting audit follow up of Management corrective action on audit recommendation based on the letter of commitment
- Preparing and updating papers for the Letter of Commitment
- Other Internal audit related tasks assign by the Head of Internal Audit
- Bachelor from Accounting or Finance from reputable University
- Minimum 3 years experience in life or non life insurance as an Internal Auditor or other related control functions (e.g, Internal Control, Compliance, Risk Management, etc)
- Technical Skills: Internal Auditing, English, Report Writing, Microsoft Office, Fraud Auditing (Optional)
to view more jobs at Generali please click here Lowongan Kerja Generali Indonesia Life Insurance