ExxonMobil workforce in Indonesia is a key to its success. Our track record for business success is a direct reflection of the quality of our employees. ExxonMobil companies in Indonesia employ more than 850 people. Over 90 percent of ExxonMobil staff in Indonesia are Indonesians, many of whom work in positions as managers, engineers, geoscientists, accountants, and administrative and operations staff.
ExxonMobil strives to maintain positive, productive and supportive work environments throughout its operations. ExxonMobil has long-established programs that help employees develop their skills and we work to maintain and nurture a diverse and highly talented workforce. Learn more about our workforce in Indonesia.
At ExxonMobil Indonesia, recruiting the right people is a key strategy. Our employees are our human energy, and we believe that attracting and retaining A-players helps us keep our leading competitive advantage in the industry.
ExxonMobil affiliates in Indonesia are now recruiting for positions :
EXTERNAL INTERFACE COORDINATOR
- Bachelor of Degree in Engineering.
- 5+ years of experience in project activities related to oil and gas production and development.
- Strong work ethic; self-motivated with excellent organization skills.
- Effective communication and presentation skills in Bahasa and English.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Outlook.
- Must be able to work in multicultural environment.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting with preferably GPA of 3.25 or higher out of 4.0 scale or equivalent.
- Excellent accounting, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Minimum 3 years experiences in Accounting or Audit in Oil and Gas industry
- Experiences in SAP and Oil & Gas industry are highly desirable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Driven, self-motivated and result oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills and willing to be an effective team player.
- Able to work successfully in changing environments and meet tight deadlines.
- Bachelor degree in Chemical, Civil, Petroleum, Materials, Metallurgical, Mechanical, Electrical and Physics Engineering with minimum GPA 3.25 on a 4.0 point scale.
- Maximum 2 years of experience in related area.
- Students expecting to graduate between now and 2013 are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Result oriented, creative and innovative
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills, high self-motivation and desire to be an effective team player.