PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk is a best state-owned (BUMN) airline company in Indonesia. Garuda Indonesia has been operating in Indonesia since 1943 and its based located in Soekarno Hatta International Airport Jakarta. PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk operates 82 aircrafts and manages 33 domestic and 18 international flights. The Company in 2012 has won various honors such as "The Best International Airline January 2012", "The Best International Airline February 2012", and "The Best International Airline July 2012" awarded by Roy Morgan. Based on PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk Financial Report 2012 in the 3rd quarter of 2012, PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk achieved strong growth in passenger volume of 20.2% to 14.892.743 passengers from 12.385.025 passengers carried in the 3rd quarter of 2011.
In the implementation of hajj flights in 2013 M/1434 H, PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk an opportunity to ex-cabin crew cabin crew Hajj and former regular Garuda Indonesia and other airlines to a cabin crew candidates on flights hajj pilgrimage in 2013 M / 1434 H, for the hajj embarkation Banda Aceh, Medan, Padang, Palembang, Jakarta, Solo, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Makassar and Lombok.
CRITERIA FOR CANDIDATES FOR CABIN CREW HAJJ 2013 M/1434 H
PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk
- Male and Female
- Min SMA or equivalent
- Maximum age 50 years old for Requalifikasi and Initial New Hire (or maximum born in 1963)
- Healthy Physical & Spiritual
- Height & Weight Proportional (according to the Body Mass Index)
- Having a license Narrowbody (B-737)
- Having a CHIME certificate
- Willing to be placed in some of Indonesia's hajj embarkation.
- Muslims exclusively for embarkation Medan and Jakarta.